2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2013 12:00 PM by THE MASTER OF WARS RSS

solution for multiplayer RAM problem, but directx bug

With this link you can avoid the RAM problem, but i get a directx error while I have directx 11. Does anybody know the answer?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-duty-ghosts-hacks-cheats/758065-master131s-gh osts-ram-fix-v1-1-a.html

• Re: solution for multiplayer RAM problem, but directx bug

My mate has the same problem and is losing hope!.. he has been able to run every game thrown at his pc with 4gb ram and his gpu! he seen no need for an upgrade yet, now call of duty have asked for 6gb ram and direct x 11.. dunno if there trying to look good to other games, but ghost only requires 1.8 gb of ram in game and xbox 360 is directx 9, so i am guessing its been ported to pc but has been locked to direct x 11.. so hopefully for your sake and my mates they see all the complaints and rethink there mistake as they will lose loads of custom over this as there games aren't cheap and a lot of people have purchased and are unable to play!

• Re: solution for multiplayer RAM problem, but directx bug

L'optimisation de ghost sur PC est de la merde  je pente a peine rentrer en jeux pareil en campagne c'est de l'arnaque se que vous vendez !!! Je  lit facilement  BF3 au max et  ghost  même en mode sans échec  impossible de jouer!  NICE  VOTRE JEUX DE MERDE  C'est de la dobe votre jeux  je peut facilement lire BF3 au max et Call of Duty Ghost sa lag et la plante aussi bien en multi que dans la campagne  ! l'optimisation est a chier   50 euros la dedat c'est de l'arnaque