1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2013 8:21 AM by jackem02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Demolition and CTF are used for spawn exploitation I couldn't even play those two game modes with out being spawn camped. As for big maps ALL veterans were asking for big maps the only people who wanted small maps were spawn exploiters and bad campers and bad rushers. Actually to be honest there were more big map requests then small map ones. I hope the DLC provides the same sized maps because I am tired of barrel sized maps.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 12:52 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Just bring back DEMOLITION and we will stop complaining. All we want is Demolition. I want a fast paced action game. Demolition is the only game where people don't actually camp. Demolition is the only game where players run up to you and you have a straight up fight to plant or defuse the bomb. Search and destroy players are campers. All they do is camp and wait for a player. Don't even get me started with Hardcore SnD.

Tell me the last time anyone has played a single SnD game without a single camper. I have played loads of Demolition game without campers. Imagine how crazy it is to play demolition on Nuketown. It was madness. That is what demolition is about. MADNESS.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 5:27 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Thanks for listening IW. Loving the bigger maps also! I've been wanting bigger maps for years but if you could please add CTF that would be great

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 7:38 AM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

yes!! that's what I think most people in other forums

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 12:12 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Ive seen a lot of people wanting to bring back SnD to replace the new SnR. I have seen far more requests for any kind of game mode to be added to the Hardcore playlist, along with requests for HQ, Demo, and CTF. Id rather see IW fill some of the voids instead of stacking SnD and SnR.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 12:30 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

I would rather have both game modes that way true team players can play Search and Rescue while all the trick shotter wannabes and stationary players can go to Search and Destroy.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 1:16 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

The game modes are very different from one another. They play completely different. There are a lot of strategies that simply don't work in SnR due to the respawn factor. Even something as simply as I.E.D's disappearing upon death changes the way I play.
                    Rushing is a huge gamble with little pay-off, while sniping is potentially useless at round-starts... at least, this is what I got out of it from the little time I spent in MP.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 12:35 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

let me say more people are complaining about infinity ward not have competitive game modes for like 5 years now and next year expect shitty game sales. Call of duty world changed since BLACK OP 2 and the competitive side was so good, now you have made sure people diss your game for not adding the basic game modes what your fans want!

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 3:34 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Majority of competitive players are all about spawn exploitation using overpowered guns then nerfing the guns that have a chance against those guns they don't like challenges either and they always have to win no matter what otherwise the game is broken. That's why they always want small maps so they can exploit the spawns. If they were really competitive they would all use the same exact load out and use medium sized maps. This game doesn't diss the competitive players it embraces them.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 9:54 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

while your at making changes, can you lose the spawn waiting time in HC TDM. I much rather play TDM, but hate waiting so i refuse to play it. with the limited HC selections, i am stuck with HC KC

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 2:35 PM