1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2014 1:03 AM by ooOutraageousoo Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        40. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

In the real world you don't respawn when you die, this is a game. If you want it realistic join the military.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 3:14 PM
        • Test #1
          41. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Can't you see they are clearly wearing a bullet proof vest! bullet proof! duh! you can't kill them, ever.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 3:15 PM
          • Test #1
            42. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

You made a comment on the dog's life being too much because it's not realistic, which is pretty unwise considering you don't run around with a 50cal sniper and you're able to shoot the gun standing up as if it was a BB gun.  Take a pistol as a secondary.  It helps.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 3:17 PM
            • Test #1
              43. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

That's funny cause I kill ballistic vest wearers all the time they are actually weaker then MW3 Ballistic Vests.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 3:28 PM
              • Test #1
                44. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

I kind of agree with this. Mainly in HC modes. The problem.im having is ill kill a guy doing a lean, and next thing i know a dog runs out after me. Normally i reload after a couple engagements meaning the dog has closed distance by alot. Now using an AR, lets say the AK12 for this example, i unload half a clip into the dog. It continues and bites me once and i die. I dont think i would have an issue if there was a melee sequence(like in previous capaigns) where i stood a fighting chance. Sadlythis was wasnt concidered. Now anytime i kill some one with a guard dog in HC, i just assume im taking a death.

Honestly though at this point im a bit jaded with IW, so excuse my attitude. But these convos i dont see going far. They have proven over and over again since release they are NOT listening to the community as a whole. Simply cherry picking what they want to hear or address. Just my two cents....

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 3:43 PM
                • Test #1
                  45. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

it´s not supposed to be reallife, hope they never nerf the dogs... it's a killstreak how fun would it be to earn it if you gave the dog 75% health?

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 4:23 PM
                  • Test #1
                    46. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Im already in.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 4:48 PM
                    • Test #1
                      47. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

I think I'm getting a different dog than other people.  My dog is like a Miniature Poodle that dies at the drop of a hat and never kills anything.  You guys all seem to get Krypto the Super Dog, who I empty a whole clip into and he rips my throat out....But I'm not bitter

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 4:54 PM
                      • Test #1
                        48. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

I think they might be a bit overpowered, considering my scout helicopter sniper gets shot once and he's dead... Now I shoot mothereffing Cujo twice and little fsck plays dead then gets up and bites my ass... That whole playing dead thing should be removed though. =)

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 4:54 PM
                        • Test #1
                          49. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

I've put multiple USR bullets into scout helicopter snipers and not killed them. Not sure what you're talking about.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 5:06 PM
                          1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next