2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 3:05 PM by B0B4_F3T RSS

I'm no longer clan leader

So the Call of Duty app has made me no longer clan leader

I'm now set as "Lt Commander" and some other guy is Commander. I registered my clan during the Pre-Regestration period and all was working until i downloaded the app. The guy was already in my clan and there is no chance of him hacking me. The issue is when adjusting rolls, the app changed a completely different person, to a completely different rank. The guy doesn't speak english and it's hard for me to get him to give it back. 

The only option i see now is to make a new clan and message the other 58 people to Join the new one.

• Re: I'm no longer clan leader

Are you sure the other guy has the app or can even get the app on his device?

I had this same issue but instead of me no being leader it made me the leader and I can't run the app on my phone until I get my upgrade in 2 months. None the less my friend is not very happy about this whole thing.

It's pretty dumb to make one major part of game be controlled from a completely different application.

So now we have a FPS which unless you have a good phone or tablet you are screwed out of clan management.

I'm a programmer and you know it was just plain wrong thinking on this move.

• Re: I'm no longer clan leader

The only suggestion I can think of is to get the other guy to leave the clan via the console (Barracks -> Clan Details -> Roster -> Click on own name -> Leave Clan) which MIGHT, not even sure this will work, then transfer you to Commander at which point you should be able to invite them back into the clan. I haven't looked but there may even be an option for them to transfer Command role to someone else in the roster.