1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2013 8:12 AM by Leetch Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        30. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

Don't take advice from him. After all, this game takes your brains.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 2:39 PM
        • Test #1
          31. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

It looks like you're on the bad side of lag on this video. Your enemies are also blending in well in the surroundings.

This one is my favorite. I can barely see them on my gaming monitor. I can only assume that they are harder to see on an HDTV.

http://gyazo.com/87f3816708497c5effa3e8f908191d19.gif

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 3:00 PM
          • Test #1
            32. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

What video evidence? video of people with **** internet getting hit markers? People like you make me not want to be on this forum no more sorry to say but its sad. If the game was so laggy and bullshit then why do you think I got a 2.50+? do you think i lag and get kills? No cause the game has no lag i shot 3-4 dead. Like you said you got shot from behind NO DUH you will be dead this isnt bo2 cratering to the noobs able to get shot 7 times and turn around and kill him with 3-4. also most of the people who cry on here are noobs. because the spawning isnt that bad it does need work but the way you cryers say it is seems like you can't even move which is not true. it just seems like you cry babys on this forum ONLY has problems but its ok keep complaining and wasting your time on something you get mad over and make up in your mind why you got beat or killed.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 3:11 PM
            • Test #1
              33. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

davidxx17 wrote:

[...] the spawning isnt that bad it does need work [...]

Every time I play Stonehaven... my crew likes to hold the village. At least 2x a match... I'll die and spawn in the castle. Get killed because 2-3 of them are there. And then spawn... back in the village with my team... where I should have spawned the first time.

Spawning needs a lot of work.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 3:20 PM
              • Test #1
                34. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

This game sucks big time

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 3:57 PM
                • Test #1
                  35. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

I hate games that go the time limit and get no where near the max score. I would have been so bored in this match. I think players are afraid to move because you die pretty fast. They can also sit in a corner and listen to sounds all day and pick you off before you have a chance.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 4:23 PM
                  • Test #1
                    36. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

I'd like to complain about idiots who complain, but I know what that'd make me

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 4:31 PM
                    • Test #1
                      37. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

I agree. At first I thought the maps where huge; but now I know them a little better (thanks to squads), I don't see them the same. The issue with people camping is not so easy to get used to. Just think how bad it's going to be though, when clan wars kicks off and there are patches to be had.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 4:36 PM
                      • Test #1
                        38. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

If you think cod ghosts requires brain power you're truly not saying much about your brain my friend. I was following what you wrote as I like to collect all "facets" of a conversation equally. BUT once I got to the line where you wrote "this takes your brain" you immediately advertised that your opinion is as irrelevant as an xbox 360 in the middle of japan.

And for the record I like xbox but I call it like I see it.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 4:38 PM
                        • Test #1
                          39. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

I'm gonna play devils advocate here: a lot of the time you guys run into a room and get gunned down by someone ADSing at the door, sat in a corner or prone, its because they heard you approaching. Soundwhoring in this game is HUGELY effective. I have yet to be accused of camping, but I'm quite sure I've had people raging at me for this very reason. In my shoes, any other smart player would do the same if they heard an enemy approaching; post up, ambush, move on.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 4:39 PM