14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 5:11 AM by rustygun RSS

Bots?

oustinks2

does this game have bot team death matches like both BLOPS had?

• Re: Bots?
          ps3noob

YYes it's called squads

phxs72

Squad vs Squad mode would be what you are looking for.  It allows you to play against an offline users squad but the catch is that the offline user gets to pick the map and the gamemode.  I don't know if they have BOTs in private matches like they did in BO2.

Tick7

phxs72 wrote:

Squad vs Squad mode would be what you are looking for.  It allows you to play against an offline users squad but the catch is that the offline user gets to pick the map and the gamemode.  I don't know if they have BOTs in private matches like they did in BO2.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

YES - in squads, you can play against bots in any game mode you like, and can set them teams to be lopsided like in Black Ops 2. Everything is the same as in Black Ops 2

WKMMS

I've had nothing to play against but bots since my Xbox won't download the title update.  I can tell you that the bots in this game are pretty useful opposition.  They even corner camp you... it's almost like the real thing!

DonMalone

Since no one mentioned it, and it is relevant. What is your opinion of the bot game type under Multiplayer where you can have a mixed skill team. It is not squad based like the other option, but the ability to have good players and elite players makes it feel kind of like online, with fewer snipers.

phxs72

I found that option to be quite interesting.  I actually missed it at first but it's an interesting twist for those that like to challenge themselves and for those that would rather not I suppose.

rustygun

just set up a team deathmatch and bots...there u go!