1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2014 3:35 AM by Bielsalmighty Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game
        iHattoriHanzo0

Agree. It took me a long time to really understand that CoD isn't taking steps to perfection from title to title. Each game really  stands on their own. BO2 and Ghosts are night and day and really need to be approached differently. Actually, the maps force you to play differently. Good stuff.

• 31. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game
          nuttin2say

QwertyBoredom wrote:

I  don't like how you only get 3 create a class slots but thats a very minor complaint.

Now THAT is an interesting development. Do you unlock more eventually? Or do the default classes convert to custom classes? Or are they planning on selling more slots down the road?

• 32. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game
            iHattoriHanzo0

Not all people believe the developers should listen to the community. Its not necessarily a democracy. Every player has their own idea and preferences to how the game should be. When one part of the community gets their way, there is another part of the community that disagrees.

I'ld rather the developers create their game based on good ideas and stick to their decisions. Then the community just adapts and respects their creation. Or doesn't and has to live with it.

• 33. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game

it's my favorite cod game since mw2. very little to complain about and it'll only get better on the next gen consoles, I was honestly really suprised by this release... I was expecting to be dissapointed with this game like every other cod recently, but IW really impressed me this year

• 34. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game
                nuttin2say

@ IHattor ... your response to my post is exactly what I've posted many times. The devs should depend upon artistic creativity instead of economic theory in finding customers.

In any case, no, I was serious - how does the create a class work? I haven't gotten the game yet, I wanted to see how people reacted to it and I'm hoping to rent a copy over Thanksgiving so anything I've posted is strictly based upon critical analysis of what others think, not actual experience. I'm genuinely curious as to how the create a class works. Before we had an option of 10 classes, I relied heavily upon 5 classes - LMG/AA, a sniper class, a shotgun class, an SMG stealth class, and an AR class. With 10 classes, you can get more creative but it's never been necessary. Personally, if there is a limit to custom classes, then that's more evidence that they've moved back toward the artistic creativity they had way back at MW1. I like that. It gives me hope.

• 35. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game
                  appledaniel

i like this game A LOT!

• 36. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game

You get more than 3, you just have to buy them with squad points.  I believe they start at 20 SP and increase by 5 or 10 each time.  And, since you can buy 10 different squad members each capable of having 6 loadouts, you can potentially have 60 different loadouts.  Just takes time to get that quantity of squad points.

• 37. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game
                      MaRk0wNsYoU

I LOVE this game.  It's 100 times better than Black Ops 2.  Black Ops 2 hit detection was atrocious! I'd shoot someone in the back with an assault rifle only to have them turn around and kill me with one shot from a PISTOL.  I tried many times to give Black Ops 2 a chance, but every time I played it was just as bad as the last.  This game is solid for sure.  Are there problems right now with the game?  Yes there are.  But once the patch gets released I'm sure they will address the problems.  This game is making me forget about Modern Warfare 3 which i loved.

• 38. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game

I have to say that so far, I am really enjoying the game. It is giving me sense of having more content then there actually is... I don't know if you guys and gals catch my meaning, but I can still level up and get into my style of play without having to worry about the persona of the public lobby!

• 39. Re: i think im the only one who likes this game

Its an alright game but has a few huge imbalances that make it extremely frustrating.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next