3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2013 9:24 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare XBox 360 Stat Reset resquest doesn't work.

Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare XBox 360 Stat Reset.

I have corrupted statistics for Call Of Duty 4 online multiplayer. I have played only for 7h 52m and I'm listed as a level 55 (When I was a level 13 or so). All my default perks are locked, and I have XP of minus 63991196.

The message of the day reads, in green, Join [Removed]. I can get online, but I dare not incase this affects other users. My statistics have obviously been tampered with, and I would like them reset.

So I found there is a Stat Reset Tool for the XBox 360, the problem is nothing happens. I have created an account with Activision, even created a Call Of Duty Elite account. I logged in, entered my Gamertag (Several times) and was told that the application had been registered and to wait three or so working days. This was months ago. No confirmation or denial was ever recieved. My problem persists. Can someone tell me why my numerous applications for a full statistic reset were not met, or what has gone wrong? I'd dearly love to be able to play this game again properly without the fear of 'infecting' other users.

Any help would be appreciated, Andrew, United Kingdom.

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Edited website in the post.

• Re: Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare XBox 360 Stat Reset resquest doesn't work.

Exact same thing has happened to me! I love this Call of Duty my all time favorite cod, but i can't seem to play it because of this cursed hack. I was delighted when i found that they had a reset tool, only to find that it does not work! I type my Gamertag in and light the 'Sign' and it just disappears and stays on that page. I don't even get the message that it has been registered. i have tried many times on many different browsers. Activision need to FIX THIS!

• Re: Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare XBox 360 Stat Reset resquest doesn't work.

Thanks for the reply!

I received Call Of Duty 4 on the Xbox last Christmas as a gift, and having owned the PS3 version for many years, I knew what I was doing. I had one great match on Crossfire, and I was hacked by a sore loser. So the game has been unplayable for many months, and I was really pleased to see the Stat Reset Tool to help people like myself out. I had the same problem as you, there was no sign in link when I entered my Gamertag. I tried using Firefox and Internet Explorer (I even tried using IE on the XBox 360 itself), but strangely what worked for me was using an old iMac I have. Using either Safari or Firefox on that system actually worked. However, I have entered it many, many times but never had my profile reset. I left this message on here hoping that someone from Activision would help, but so far nothing.....