20 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2013 3:48 PM by CongerEel RSS

Worst COD Ever?

Between losing frames, extreme lag, camera jitter, insta-kills, dogs that leap 10 yards and kill you, characters appearing and disappearing, spawning next to or in front of the enemy, taking damage from unknown sources only to find out someone was in the open shooting at you, maps so large that you have trouble finding the enemy - I don't know - this makes Blops2 look saintly, almost ethereal.

• Test #1
          Re: Worst COD Ever?

#CODcycle

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 5:53 PM
          • Test #1

im thinking along those lines. Although i didnt enjoy black ops all that much, i think its better than ghosts as far as overall experience is concerned.

Also wasnt quikscoping being nerfed? Not from the footage ive seen.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 6:02 PM
            • Test #1

MW3

That is all.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 6:12 PM
              • Test #1

MW3, followed closly by BO2. this game has flaws, most releated directly to lag issues, but has many clear improvements over MW3 and BO2.

the most important they need to fix though is still lag.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 7:10 PM
                • Test #1

On a more serious note I'd say it's too early to judge.  Black Ops 2 was a mess when it came out, but after all the patches and hotfixes, it turned into one heck of a game.  I know online experiences vary greatly from person to person, but for me, it eventually became great. 

This game, in my opinion, is in much better shape than BLOPS 2 was at launch.  Treyarch did an awesome job getting it on Wii U.  The controls are great and are going to get better.  It has no real gamebreaking issues.  At least not yet.  Just minor things except....

The lag.  Lag is annoying.  Frustrating.  It makes everything else in a game much more difficult to put up with.  Things a person might normally shrug off turn into rage makers.  They aren't a big deal on their own, but toss them on top of the huge mountain of frustration that lag causes and they become unbearable  The game just came out.  It has a few minor issues, but it is lagging for me quite badly at times.  Since it's so early though I will reserve judgement for a later date.  Give them time to sort it out a little.

And I really did love MW3....not counting the hackers.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 8:10 PM
                    • Test #1

You know you miss flying around the map. Or seeing somebody and really getting intakilled. I was in a hacked match in nuketown on the hackers team. It was like being in the matrix. You could run circles around somebody then knife themm in the face.  Nothing comparesv in terms of hacker rage as what blops1 caused me.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 8:20 PM
                    • Test #1

I like Ghosts - and many of the issuses are suppossed to be fixed with

the new update.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 7:35 AM
                      • Test #1

Not for me - it's pretty fun. Even if the connection drops at times, it's still new and you still learn the maps. By the time more patches come, you're already ahead of the curve.

For my experience, my favorites are from best to worst:

1. MW3

2. Ghosts

3. MWR

4. BO1

5. BO2

(I played the games prior to MWR, but I can't remember them, LOL.)

I think with dedicated servers, patches and wiimote sniping fixed, Ghosts will be at #1 for me.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 8:37 AM
                        • Test #1

I found Reflex to be far more laggy than Ghosts is now, and that is saying something!

As for my worst ever CoD title, I had that part of my memory surgically removed at a huge cost.

Although there are remnants of the murky past that rise up now and again, bar fights in Havana, lazing by a poolside,

oh that's right 'AND A BUNCH OF LOW DOWN, CHEATING, GOOD FOR NOTHING EEJITS!!!'

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 11:59 AM
                          • Test #1

to me...it seems like every CoD after W@W has made people say it has been the worst one ever, lol.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 12:28 PM