1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 71 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2013 11:01 PM by Starbuck_OS Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

Most OP gun in the game i'd say. Even with a silencer attached you can get 1-burst kills. Also if you make it fully automatic it's, dare i say, Godly.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 2:01 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

Although i miss theater mode I feel like the removal of it from the game had a big part in the non-existense of hit detection/lag issues. Most COD games with such issues were the ones with theater mode implemented in them (BO, MW3, BOII).

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 2:06 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

Your an absolute idiot that shouldnt be allowed near a computer! I've played COD since 4 and I've never experienced anything quite like this. I'm being shot, I'm not even going red. It feels like one bullet, then you watch the enemy has been shooting a few good bullets into you.

Now just to smash your theory into a million pieces, I'm now playing Hardcore mode to great success with a 1.75 KD. I'm usually 1.50 KD over all the CODS.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 2:10 AM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

I loved ten second gunfights. Not being able to evade in most situations takes a lot of skill out of the game and favours the stationary player a little too much. I don't think damage is the issue with these weapons, I think it's the zero recoil, high accuracy and maybe hitboxes that are a bit off or too big. I feel I'm getting kills i have no right to just by twitching in the general direction of the enemy and sometimes i don't feel like I've aimed near them at all.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 4:56 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

AK, Honey Badger and Rem are absolute LASER BEAMS.

The MSBS is a ONE BURST KILL most of the time (which makes it a long range shotgun)

Silencers DO NOT REDUCE DAMAGE

ALL AR's ARE 2 BULLET KILLS with the Semi-Auto Attachment (which makes Marksmen Rifles pointless)

The CHAINSAW IS THE DEATH MACHINE from BO2.

THESE ARE WHY YOU DIE TOO FAST...

I would expect all of these to changed in the near future.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 4:56 AM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

Comparing this games engine to MW2 is a joke.

I personally am fine with the way it runs now, but still, its a joke.

Only thing I wish they'd do something about is the assault rifles damage to accuracy.

Right now you're literally putting yourself at a major disadvantage just by now using an assault rifle.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 5:27 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

ARs rule this game if you ask me.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 5:35 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

AR dominance is down to map sizes. Subs lack the range so get outgunned the accuracy is definitely noticeable my accuracy jumped roughly 5 or more % over previous cods

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 5:36 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

I agree, id much rather that it this way than the " shoot first and die" in Bo2

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 5:38 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: YOU ARE NOT DYING TOO FAST!!

I'm a COD vet, in-fact Mw2 and COD4 are the ones I've played the most our of the series, and I think there is defiantly something wrong with either health or lag in ghosts, because insta death is idiotic.

In modern warfare 1 and 2, you could actually take 1 hit, and have enough time as a good player to react, in ghosts you're dead before you knew you were being fired at, something is out of wack.

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 5:42 AM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next