1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 9:36 AM by WKMMS Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Sorry that came off rude, my point is to deny that kid as being good makes pretty much whatever else you have to say discredited.  I'm good, but that kid was sick with a sniper,  and makes up one of the smallest minorities of this new game; people who are insanely sick with a sniper.  In previous games they were more prevalent, but still an extremely small portion of people.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 10:46 AM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

I don't call that video quick scoping at all...

All I see is a person who recorded decent sniper footage and sped it up. QS before was just aim assist. This you actually have to aim yourself. I see no issues here.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 10:57 AM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Like I had said, we all have our own ideas of quickscoping. Players that quickscoped in CoD2 didn't even have scopes. The idea and mechanic of quickscoping is different from a player in CoD4 than a player that was introduced to it in MW2 or BO2.

This is why I was never bothered by the mechanic in BO2. The only thing I found annoying were the amount of tac inserting quickscopers looking for spawn killfeeds in groundwar.

I'm not trying to get anyones blood pressure up, but I believe the whole q-scoping aim assist theory is a myth.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 11:07 AM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

pamaj is a beast

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 11:17 AM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Personally I'm a zzirGrizz fan because of his longevity. Doesn't seem like he's too excited about Ghosts at the moment. Hope that changes.

But yeah, Pamaj puts some great stuff together.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 11:25 AM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
                  good if it is worst u should not beable to quick scope that not how u snipe
                  Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 11:33 AM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Did you not even read the OP, H1DRO? It says it's worse as in it's EASIER. As in they've made the plague be able to spread further.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 12:34 PM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Nah.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2013 3:23 PM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

BikoS wrote:

The response of a no talent sniper

lol, your response is that of a troll. You dont like snipers because you cant handle them. Either that or you rage over pointless things. Ive noticed a pattern when it comes to complaints. those who are bad complain more then those who are good. If they are not an issue for you to kill why bother complaining about them? let them stay and earn lots of easy kills.

And I should add that your response is more or less the average type of response coming from a sniper hater. It doesnt show anything, doesnt prove that its broken or a glitch, doesnt present a good argument. All its meant to do is to A: troll and B: reply without actually replying to what was said, more of a diversion then a response. The sooner you guys stop it with the sniper hate, the sooner you will rage and troll less. Hell, you might even calm down enough to put together a decent argument.

To everyone else, Hey Im back got stuck in the hospital again >.<

Last Edited: Nov 16, 2013 5:44 PM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

The video isn't quickscoping at all.  I would have no complaints whatsoever if I was killed by the way this dood sniped.  Unlike traditional QSing, nothing cheap about his kills.

Simply, he drew, aimed, scoped (even if it was just in a split second) and then killed.  QS, OTHO, bypasses the scoping step altogether. 

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2013 3:31 PM
                          1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next