Post your system specs so that we get an idea of what machine you are working with. It might be better if you post your dxdiag onto pastebin.com and post the link here.
1. Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2. You will see a Run box appear
3. Type dxdiag in the text field
4. Click OK
5. If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG
6. If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, just click Save all information.
7. Post the contents onto Pastebin.com