1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2013 2:36 PM by Wozny Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...
        Kilano

what the hell are you talking about?

If i play mario kart with with controller or wiimote
        its not better or worse its what people make out of it.

Let's take away all AA from every Controller and throw your Opinion at them.
        Arcade Stick or Controller......comparing to Snap-On.
        Racers and Fighters dont behave any different in Button layout or what you can get out of it.

You say different Controller are the same like Taking out an option for only 1 control?
        People Like GC better than Wiimote? i get that, but you dont get robbed of any feature
        playing mario Kart with any Controller.

so your argument makes no sense.

• 51. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...
          WiimotesRus02

241c1e1f4928fe965ce9d4510d3fd56d wrote:

There is one thing I don't like with the wiimote (not sure about DA's) and that is with the wiimote, sitting/standing while in ADS the gun sways, as if it moves with the soldiers breathing, that's the closest I can describe it, add the recoil wiimotes have, this affects long shots with the wiimote. I remember MW3 had this problem for a while and was fixed. After the patch you could see the gun was steady while ADS'ing. I think this might be one of the reasons that people think DA has a strong AA. So, if AA has been removed for the wiimote, which is upsetting a lot of people (not me) can this sway be fixed like it was in MW3. If you could do that I would be most grateful, I know you avoid most of my posts (A_Trey_U) because you think I'm a hostile anti Treyarch person, but this has been mentioned by my clan members too. So if you could tell me if you'll look into it, again, I'd be grateful. Thanks for reading..

Bumping this post..

• 52. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...
            WiimotesRus02

come on A_Trey_U, I know you love me really, you're here right now locking threads but you haven't got a minute to answer this question? I'll send you some of my wife's cherry cake if you can spare a minute You won't find better cherry cake any where..

• 53. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

I'm fine with anything that gets rid of the annoying MW3 WR ACOG Lock-on that everyone remembers. I never used AA on WR, so I can't really give feedback on this one ...

• 54. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

I agree, I felt the scope was a tad bit slow, but nothing really MAJOR...

• 55. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...
                  Padiego

Scope sensitivity needs to be doubled....

• 56. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...
                    SinCaraxx

The fact of the matter is the wiimote right now has a disadvantage. Like it or not the only ones of us that have a say are unbiased DA/mote players. I play mote/DA and had no problem with how it was at launch, then the scoping thing happened and now the mote got smacked. Just remove the scoping problem and put it back on and we are okay.

• 57. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

Dazan3O3 wrote:

@A_Trey_U I have the perfect fix for this Sniping "exploit" with Acog. All aim assist should be left as it was at time of it being taken down. Acog Sniper Aim Assist should snap on as it does, but not snap on at a great distance.

The Acog Aim assist is only a little OP as it can snap on to very far off targets, only change it so Acog snipers snap on over a medium distance and ALL will be happy, don't butcher the only Wiimote Call of Duty Experience in the world

I am a Wiimote player for 5 years now, and it's the best thing about Call of Duty on WiiU. The game is fantastic & plays well. When can we expect Aim Assist to return for Wiimote users? The longer this is left, I fear you will lose the audience of Wiimote users.

I myself took a break from Black Ops II's awful Wiimote settings and went to PC. Ghosts is a return to form since MW3 on Wii.

Recap: Restore Aim assist for Wii Remote as it was - Shorten the distance of Acog ADS Snap on Snipers.

Like the post if you agree folks! <3

This is very spot on. I would just like to chime in that I was enjoying the feeling of not having to fret about the wii remote settings in the initial beginnings of me playing the game - it felt fine to me, and it really made me feel like I did when I initially started playing in Black Ops 1 and MW3 (which is where I fell in love with this control type). I have some complaints about the game, sure.. but the wii remote was not one of them. I have friends who also buy these games and were irritated about how in the previous game the wii remote kept changing as it got patched. They're more casual players - they wanted to do their settings and forget about it as they could in the wii titles. And now this. You're really turning people away from your games when you keep changing their controls and how they feel. No one likes to have to constantly adjust. I just feel like any exploit could have been handled without taking away a whole feature for our controller for who knows how long. It really isn't fair.

• 59. Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

Or just have no AA on ALL sniper rifles for ALL controllers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next