7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 8:58 PM by sasukeJAuchiha RSS

Where is the Mob of the Dead fix patch?

Seriously, where is it? Are we really expected to do all that bs just to get a map working?

• Re: Where is the Mob of the Dead fix patch?
          DeathBringer-Zen

Yeah, it seems you ARE expected to just delete everything and reinstall it. Since their suggestion in deleting the title updates, ATVIAssist and the Devs just dodge the question. I am actually starting to believe there will NOT be any more system updates, and the game has been abandoned completely!

Shocking really, but I bet it won't stop people throwing their money at Treyarch for the next game, so in their eyes it is cool to just avoid these kind of issues because they know people will still buy their product either way.

If it was any other game by any other company, it would not only get addressed, but it would get fixed!

Either way, if you want to speak to someone, go to @ATVIAssist on Twitter and ask them. You will get a reply but it will be over 24 hours later, and will be completely unhelpful and useless, like when I reported the issues with the PC version, only to get told that I was asking Easter Egg related questions so they could not help!?! EE questions are off limits apparently, so if the EE on Origins on PC does not work properly, you are expected to just deal with it... even though EVERYTHING I brought up was only EE related because the whole garbage map and it's objectives are a part of the terrible EE in the first place.

If I was you, I would just delete all the DLC from your HDD and reinstall it. For as long as it takes and as annoying as it is to do it, it is still quicker and less painful than dealing with ATVIAssist.

Megadog14

DeathBringer-Zen wrote:

Either way, if you want to speak to someone, go to @ATVIAssist on Twitter and ask them. You will get a reply but it will be over 24 hours later, and will be completely unhelpful and useless, like when I reported the issues with the PC version, only to get told that I was asking Easter Egg related questions so they could not help!?!

This is the same ATVIAssist that told us flying buildables couldn't be patched since they were part of the EE lololol.

DeathBringer-Zen

Yeah... when a game mode is primarily EE based, and most features within the map are, in some way related to the EE on said map, then what are we supposed to do when we need help on something EE related? Are we supposed to just accept that they will not fix these issues!?

How can fly away turbines and floating trample steams be EE related!?! How can parts that cannot be picked up on Origins be EE related!?!

Fix your game and stop dodging the questions you money grabbing ignoramuses. SMH

Megadog14

Im kinda surprised they still don't have a patch out, I expected one to be out by at least the Ghosts launch. Pretty stupid.

Screw it. I'm not deleting ****. Mob of the Dead is unplayable with randoms anyways.

Megadog14

This is a minor thing, but I DMed ATVIAssist at their request and told them a bunch of problems including this one. Figured you guys might want to know...