7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2013 6:40 AM by mwfan55 RSS

App Trouble

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one having constant problems with the app on iOS. I tried accessing the clan I founded, and it wouldn't update with a "My Clan" option. I searched my clan, it said I could apply, and when I tried it said that the founder of the clan is unable to apply to other clans. Since then, every time I try accessing the app, it says "Under Maintenance", even though the app was just updated today. It seems like it's almost always "Under Maintenance". Is that a problem only I am having, or is it something everyone is having happen. People on Android seem to be having an easier time with functionality, or so I've gathered.

• Re: App Trouble
          mwfan55

It does glitch out and say under maintenance from time to time. Just close the APP and re open.

Here we are in the middle of December and I am still having "Maintenance" issues with this stupid excuse for an app...who is responsible for making this the ONLY way you can interact with Clan Wars????? The idea of an app for that purpose is ridiculous. Not only people in my clan, but just in general, over the COD community online, everyone has the same opinion. I have NOT once heard anyone say that this app was the perfect thing we needed for Clan Wars. Apps were first designed for what reason?? To allow people to visit their favorite websites on their mobile devices and still do everything they can do on a computer. So why did they create an app that has NO WEBSITE? I can't get onto a Ghosts website and see my clans progress....I can't even see details about my clan in the game...Seriously? That was a brilliant idea...lmfao!!! Great job, create an app that has no functioning website and make it the ONLY way your customers can interact with Clan Wars...simply retarded. I would LOVE to see a valid explanation for this absolutely God awful excuse for a functioning app...oh yea, why release an app when you are doing "maintenance" every single Clan War launch date and damn near every time I open this app? Killing the app def doesn't fix the problem, not like all my other apps. IW FTW!!!---BS!

otisman666

Obviously none of you have ever been a part of anything that Beachhead works on.  They have continuously destroyed what little fun things like COD:Elite for BOII and MW3 and now clan wars.

I think Activision's intent was to see if they could screw this up worse then Obamacare.

So just to add on to my little rant yesterday, got home after work and one of my buddy's was un boxing his new 8" Samsung Tablet. After he got it all turned on and went to download the app, it gave him a message saying, "Sorry, the Call Of Duty Ghosts App is not compatible with tablets with a larger than 7" screen.....ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME??? Thats worse than the restrictions Apple puts on their products and apps...Which I told my buddy, shouldn't be surprising seeing as how they don't even have a way to look up this **** on a computer. It seems like every day, i am finding something more out about how they are ruining the experience...You would think that they would care about their customers, but then again, they do steal our $60+ every year for something they keep destroying...

mwfan55

dreadlokdemon wrote:

It seems like every day, i am finding something more out about how they are ruining the experience...You would think that they would care about their customers

This is nothing new. You should see the support and customer service we had for clans in BO2. Nothing gets fixed, more problems get added.