A lot of people are having the following problem: members do not show-up in roster after joining the clan. I found this out the hard way. I had the same problem. I finaly found a work arround!!!! And it works.
When your members don't show-up in roster on your xbox, do the following:
- on the ghosts app kick the player
- you can do it like this
- go to my clan
- click on the manage your clan button top right side (looks like a helmet)
- click clan roster
- click manage roster, again top right side
- there you can change role and kick
- kick the player that you normaly can't see in roster on your xbox
The member that you just kicked now has't to go to barracks on his/her xbox en go to:
- clan details
- press Y
- go to his/her name and select it by pressing A
- then sellect LEAVE CLAN
- leave barracks
The clan leader can now sent en new invite to clan. The player now needs te accept the new invite and is a member of your clan. Set the clan-tag en you are good to go.
I hoop this will help you!!!!
Note!! This only seems to work when your members are in another clan!!