1 2 3 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 4:17 AM by PSNGamerRednight RSS

Unofficial/Official "Return Our Game-Modes" Thread :D

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

I would like to start by saying please take your time to read all of this thread as it will help with the goal intended.

I am an experienced CoD player, I have played online since CoD 2 on the Xbox 360.

I was looking forward to Ghosts just like most people and I was disappointed just like many others to find that our favourite game-modes were not in Call Of Duty: Ghosts.

Almost 80%-90% of the forum posts are about removed game-modes or their disappointment with the game so far.

Recently Search & Destroy got added to the playlist again and i was glad to see it as were many others, but I am still wanting my other game-modes back as are many many more people.

This thread is aimed at grabbing the attention of the developers and others to re-instate our game-modes.

The game-modes I have found people wanting returned are:

Demolition (personal favourite)

Headquarters

Hard-Point

Search & Destroy (already returned)

I would like to point out that these game-modes are FAR more played than:

Blitz

Hunted

Infected

Team Tactical (reason I think for this one is that there is not many enjoyed team based game-modes)

Please comment below at the game-modes you would like to see returned.

I also know that:

Ground War

Is wanted by alot of people but i believe this is only on next gen consoles for a reason (that being servers/consoles can handle it better)

Please keep this thread active (NOT BY BUMPING) so that people can see it and all be able to place our votes/words

1 2 3 Previous Next