1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 483 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2014 2:04 AM by dronamE Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 30. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)
        Momba1
        • BUG: I can confirm that the SLI bug (Strobing/flickering) is still very much present; i7-3930K, 2-WAY SLI GTX 770, 32GB of RAM, etc. Even with the Nvidia 331.82-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql driver update.
        • BUG: Using Image Quality of Extra on a 2560x1440 monitor (edit: ditto even with 1920x1080), higher resolution produces FPS Drops/Engagement Stutters.
        • BUG: Selecting Killstreaks often requires you to 'die' before they can be used.
        • 31. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Does anyone know if the patch sorted the game so you can now play dx10? am fine but speaking on behalf of my friend and he wants to know before he downloads and installs game on steam and doesn't want it to be a waste of time.. thanks

• 32. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)
            NorSteel

After the patch I get an occasional huge frame drop when I meet someone in close combat (I also updated to the latest Nvidia driver). Yesterday, it looked like the cpu prio changing had removed this issue for me and I played without stutter.

I run win 7 64 bit Home Premium sp1

I7 2600K @ 4 GHz

8 GB

Titan

• 33. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)
              CYBER-NINJA-187

@InfinityWard @candyslexia Thanks for all the fixes, but here’s a glitch to add to your next fix list please. Since patch 3.3.3 you can only do 1 action in lobby. Ie. 1 mute, or 1 report, but NOT 1+1, as the players list locks up. Can you please fix this urgently! And also please talk to Treyarch and collaborate on the anti-cheat system. Your current system is woefully ineffective as the game is just a hack fest right now!!!    

Thanks

• 34. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Still same Problem with Ghost studdering in single player game and Lag/Studder Multi player.

Specs

AMD FX9590

AMD 7990 + 7970 Trifire

ASUS Sabertooth R2 990FX (Bios 2005)

1350 W Power Supply

Win 8.1 64Bit

Thanks

• 35. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

I would love to find out if the patch worked. But after the patch the game will no longer launch.

• 36. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

I get the directx error on game launch, how do I add this patch?

• 37. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Still sound dropouts during cutscenes in singlepayer! Just happens in fullscreen and vsync turned on!

A lot more laggy in multiplayer then before the patch! I just re-downloaded and re-installed the whole game with no positive effect! Still stuttering which is horrible.

Please fix:

- CAMPAIGN : sound dropouts during cutscenes after loading-bar dissapears

- MULTIPLAYER : lag, lag, lag. Almost unplayable. AND the textures are loading very slow (didn´t happen before the patch)

My specs:

- 4570 intel

- Gigabyte H87

- GTX 770 (inno3d herkulez)

- 8 gb ddr3

- Asus DG1 / spdif-out to amp

- Win 7 / 64 bit

- latest nvidia display drivers 331.82

- playing with vsync turned on / 60Hz - tried in-game off and adaptive vsync (nvidia)

• 38. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

here is some advice

cant see broadcaster mode, your MLG ruleset is horrible for PC...

you guys also need to fix third person spectating in games, no way to disable it and it ruins competitive games..
                        we want mod tools over anything...

we want unranked dedis as well...

not to much to ask for the amount of money you have made off us over the years, just give us 1 game worth playing longer then a week for once.

• 39. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

I am experiencing this too post patch. It appears to be linked to some sort of audio issue because its most noticeable when there are loud noises around like explosions, the audio stutters and takes the game with it. It doesnt matter if it is Multi Player, or Squad Assault (which should just be my machine hosting) it is there. I thought it might be the new NVDIA driver, rolled back but didnt fix it. Went and tried black ops and didnt experience the sound stutter. seems to be tied to ghosts and the patch.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.8GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Sound Tab 4: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 4gb Ram

Onboard audio.

EDIT:

Running in Borderless Windowed mode fixes the audio stutter...

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next