* I have a very strong internet connection and my ping is between middle and low
* Live in the USA
* Longtime wiimote player, very accurate
* Only play hardcore
* I don't camp, but rather patrol, snipe or run/gun
* Comments below are not just my experience but that of many players I interact with
* Comments below are not only unfair to me if I see these issues and they don't...but also unfair to the opposing team if they see these issues and I don't - so it's not "all about me"
* Increasingly bad as the days progress - no longer excited to play this game - rage quitting games when I wouldn't normally - don't play as long as I normally do
* Run 10 feet beyond a corner, wall, or obstruction that bullets can't penetrate with no line of sight for the enemy, yet I still get killed around the corner as if they have magic curving bullets
* Enemies will be running at me as shown by their animation, yet I get killed as if they were hip firing or ADS - when in fact they weren't on my screen. Basically bullets are coming out of their gun without their gun in hip fire or ADS animation
* I can put a full clip into someone on my screen, yet on theirs they said I never fired a shot
* Constantly 500ms or more behind the enemy - I see them first, I shoot them first, but I die
* Bullets appear before the enemy does - as in bullets appear around corners before they do or bullets appear above a hill before they do. Their body appears to be running after the bullets are shot. On their screen, I'm sure I'm in plain sight to them - what I see is opposite
* Hit markers are not registering
* Getting 4 hit markers, but no kill in hardcore - in close range and enemy does not have a vest on
* I constantly shoot first, die first even if the same gun is used
* Enemy can run, raise their LMG to ADS and shoot me before I can raise an SMG and shoot even though I saw them first
* Enemy and I run past each other and I die even though their gun is pointed completely opposite of me
* Can't even run straight through a door sometimes - I go for it, but end up 3 feet back from where I was so I end up hitting the left and right of the door over and over instead of just running through the door
* Players teleport all over the place. I saw an enemy jump out a window and land on the ground, lag out to where he flew backwards and up to the window again...like someone recorded it and hit rewind. Happened about 3 times.
* I teleport all over the place - lagging out and teleporting to 3 different locations in a matter of seconds is not acceptable
* Enemy skips all over the place which makes sniping impossible
* Instakills happen like crazy
 GAME SELECTION
* Constantly put into matches with non-English speaking players/players from other continents. Wouldn't be a big deal, but their connection/ping kills the game play completely
* If I back out of a lobby due to the connection, it will just put me back into the same game over and over
* No connection indicator makes it so that I'm in games I normally wouldn't join or stay in
* No "search game by region" filter which is lumping me in with French, Brazilians, Guatemalans, Italians, Mexicans, or British where due to that regional distance, games are super laggy
* We constantly hear about how much they test these games, but somehow this didn't come up in their testing which I find ridiculous. I frequently get spawned in front of enemy players up to 5 times in a row. Spawned within 2 feet of an IED. Or a dog. All over the map, so it's not a spawn-kill strategy they are using - it's a faulty game mechanic
* Knifing from inches away from enemy results in me missing somehow, go to knife again and they turn around and shoot
* If me and an enemy are running into each other, he will initiate a knife, it will make him instantly turn 180 degrees at me and kill me even though I was a good 5 feet passed him
* If an enemy has one on, it takes a good 10+ bullets to kill them. If I have one on, I get killed in 1 or 2 bullets - doesn't matter if they have armor piercing bullets or not...doesn't matter which gun they are using
I don't know what happened. This game ran perfectly for 4 days, then it went to hell. Everything on my end is the same as it has been - nothings changed...so it's the game not me.
Developers have a vested interest in solving these issues if they want to sell more copies and keep people playing. Many read this forum prior to getting the game.
I love everything else besides the above issues. Love the maps, the graphics, the new additions, the old popular elements, weapons, wiimote controls...BUT none of that matters due to the above issues. I'd rather a game look like hell, but run good...than one that looks good, but runs like hell. Excitement for this game has turned to disappointment and I honestly wish I didn't feel that way.