1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2015 3:00 AM by IcemanHunter Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

How about this for repeated dumb crybaby posts.. And minus 5000 points when you are awarded it

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 12:01 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

Teachers Pet

Be liked by a moderator

15 points

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 5:22 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

Well it looks like you would get that badge, unless jeepchick decides to go for The Crying Game badge.

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 5:40 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

lols, didn't realize you could see who liked a post. I thought you were physic for a second - then I pressed on the like numeral and felt like a dunce. 

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 5:52 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

The mixed up bad speller badge..

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 6:44 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

Failure to launch badge

Upload an image incorrectly

Points - priceless

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 6:53 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

i used that picture in a topic about how to post a picture to describe you.

A special badge for gambit. Red's head.

(could you not see it was a joke)

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 1:30 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

stay focused  - make x number of posts on the off topic forum

i've got a boner -  make x number of posts on the xbox one forum

it's a me postio -  make x number of posts on the Wiiu forum

i'm dizzy -  make x number of posts on the 360 forum

member of the master race -  make x number of posts on the pc forum

it was cheaper than a bluray player when i bought it  - make x number of posts on the ps3 forum

ESMorgue doesn't make any more sense in nextgen - make x number of posts on the ps4 forum

The way of the dinosaurs -  make x number of posts on the extinction forum

one of us - make x number of posts on the clans forum

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 7:13 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

Slightly less tongue in cheek mode engaged -

Back in the day these forums were the hub for the cod community , it would be nice if we could attract some of our missing comrades back or even better attract new blood . I really do think there should be more emphasis placed on sharing forum stuff on other social media , and a few special forum type events to get people to post/ register use the forums more.,.

so while badges that promote basically posting and interacting on the forum it would be nice if we could have some missions to get people on to the forums .

@atvi_mikey I'm assuming you guys are using flamethrower right? Might be a nice idea to add social groups so people of each sub forum can join and earn badges relevant to their interest/ group like the OT peeps, platform specific people ect.

also please for the love of everyone's sanity could someone please fix the "more" button on the forums its one of the main things that makes these forums atm really painful to use the fact you cannot view older posts with any ease.

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 7:33 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Website Badge Suggestions

The beautiful thing is that that image wont load on my computer lol.

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 8:02 AM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next