2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 2:37 AM by DarkTamerx24 RSS

Looking for a US PS3 Clan

I'm currently rank 32 with a 0.9 kdr and I'm looking to improve. I have a headset, play around 10 hours a week and I'm a US Air Force vet, so I know a thing or two about military strategy and communications. My PSN is longshot1974 ... Look forward to hearing from ya :-)

• Re: Looking for a US PS3 Clan
          Stub-_-Toe

We have a good American side in our clan.

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag already in ghosts which is simply LION.

We have a forum on the ENJIN website so just make an account.

To join just write in your browser The Legendary Lions go to website and and apply .EASY

Also we have a you tube account also just write The Legendary Lions , hey presto

In ghosts at the moment we all have win/loss ratio of 2 and above , and are level 13,

Other information we are a dedicated tight knit clan of 50, so you'll always be invited to a group of 6.

Any problems add me on PSN Stub-_-Toe

• Re: Looking for a US PS3 Clan

Hey check out Zeonic Force - News we are ps3/ps4/xbox one clan. We also have a few US military players. Check us out and I guarantee you that you won't look elsewhere.