8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 10:29 AM by BkfstWidow RSS

Miniguns With Silencers and All perks.

Ok, so basically i was doing clan Operations on ghosts, and eventually we got into a game with some Cheaters. I'm sure by now, everyone has experienced cheating in some form. These guys were using Miniguns, with silencers and the all-famous all perks cheat. And by minigun, i dont mean the chain saw LMG, i mean ACTUAL MINGUNS! WITH SILENCERS!

Im currently uploading a video as evidence, as i understand it you cant name and shame here, so quite simply i wont mention there names. BUT if u want to find out, feel free.

[Removed by Moderator]

A simple solution to this would be to reset everyones custom classes so they can just re-pick their guns etc. ( nobody would lose anything, these hackers im sure dont have this staff in their soldier creation menu, its distrubuted through hacks ).

Another solution would be to find out whos been using silenced miniguns, as im certain thats impossible and doesnt even make sense lol.

I could complain how my clan's rank was affected by this, but that doesnt worry me. These hacks are just the beginning. As i have stated before, why cant IW just buy a hacked ps3 and reverse-engineer the hacks to stop them. $500 is not going to break the bank. especially for a business.

Anyways, i have reported these 'cheaters' to sony, and hopefully they get what they deserve ( and same goes to all the cheaters ). Peace out!

PS: Mind the swearing in the video once its uploaded lol!