10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 9:51 AM by grandad144 RSS

hacked lobbie

grandad144

How can you tell if its a hacked lobbie ? havent come across one yet and don't want to. im 58yrs old and injoy all the call off duty games .especially ghosts although just a novice .   

• Re: hacked lobbie
          brentcers37

When you join a lobby, have a look at the scores of the other team. If they're extremely high then then it'll be an XP lobby. Also, there will be some players using aimbots, all perk hacks and so on because they're too weak to get good legitimately. Another helpful tip is to have a look at their prestige logo in the game. If it's just a dark green box, then they've glitched/hacked their prestige and chances are they'll have more hacks as well.

sdredger

Ive seen the "all perk cheaters" and these can be found out easily if you watch the kill cam, the perks that the person who killed you was using will show up at the bottom.

how can aimbots be known about though?

if these things are in the match, then does it mean that it is a "hacked lobby"?

Schoat333

I seem to be gaining squad point way too fast, but my level and XP are normal. Not sure how.

I'm at level 33 with one soldier right now, and have received well over 200 squad points. Does that seem normal?

TheBeastlyDude

If you haven't spent any, a high scorer and you get challenges done, it's pretty normal.

sdredger

think it sounds about right... i have been using my squad points to unlock 5 soldiers, and various weapons etc and at soldier 1 prestige 1 i have about 200 squad points in the bank.

2 for each level up,

1 for completing field orders

i think you also get a standard 2 for every game you complete

Squad points are confusing i get them for a range of thngs including payback, 1st place kills, FO's, and a host of other things. As long as you aren't getting one for every kill or assist, then they are being earned legit. Don't worry I've earned well over 1000 points so far just by bouncing around modes, weapons, and attachments. If you become a stale player only using one set of weapons or game modes then you don't earn them as quickly as a dynamic player.

Never experienced this sorry

grandad144

thanks guys i think i no what to look out for now thanks for the tips all. maybe cach you on line some time .
                        regards ...