Larssonn_21

Hello

I'm looking for some awesome guys.

I'm want a team that listen to me.

i'm looking for only 5 players maybe we can start a clan

Want to play with me?

add me on psn LarSSon__21

• Re: Need a team

Hi. How good are u talking about? because i may be interested.

• Re: Need a team
            philla_killa

1. What game modes do you play?

2. You want a team that listens to you? Or a team that communicates with you?

I am good enough to get an Orbital, but I don't run high scorestreaks.  I run all low-streaks because they're much easier to cycle through. I've always believed a team running scorestreaks of UAV/Hellstorm Missile/Lightning Strike poses more of a threat for the enemy than a team running higher scorestreaks. I could explain my theory if you want.

I'm a very objective-based player. I wont always be the guy who always gets the best KD in the end, but theres a good chance I'll be the guy on top with most points/most caps/most defends.  I'm also the guy who shoots stuff down constantly. Basically, I'm an objective/support type of player.

If you accept me to play with you, don't pay attention to my stats.  They're just numbers and not a reflection at all on how I play, when I'm playing my best.  I've done a lot of things while working my way to PM that has brought my KD so low because I do like to have fun and challenge myself when I play.