1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2013 8:13 PM by KMB_GoG_Antonio Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        40. Re: Worste way to die?

PublicEnemy28 wrote:

Bad spawns. Getting owned by otherwise amazing players such as Egotrip7809

Thank you D.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 10:30 AM
        • Test #1
          41. Re: Worste way to die?

I was playing the other night and came up behind a guy that had just thrown a HK and I thought to myself that this will be an easy kill.  He had no idea I was behind him.  The next thing that I knew we both got blown up by his HK.  The killcam was epic.  Watching that HK do a 360 degree arc just to get me.  Classic.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 10:41 AM
          • Test #1
            42. Re: Worste way to die?

I was gonna say throwing a nade after cooking it only for it to bounce off the window/door frame and come back to kill you. LOL. They should implement a "derp" sound to replace the explosion instead.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 1:09 PM
            • Test #1
              43. Re: Worste way to die?

I went nuclear in KC on Downhill... after 37 kills, no, the other team couldn't kill me. But the gondola sure did! It would have been much worse if it had been pre-nuke. I could really only laugh.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 1:13 PM
              • Test #1
                44. Re: Worste way to die?

lol Thanks for the lulz guys

If I had a dollar....

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 1:14 PM
                • Test #1
                  45. Re: Worste way to die?

There is nothing like being last on left on SnD and being taken out by a gandola.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 1:15 PM
                  • Test #1
                    46. Re: Worste way to die?

Yep, I'm from the UK is this is mainly the lobbies I get into, why do we have to be so close to France? Damn matchmaking.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 2:31 PM
                    • Test #1
                      47. Re: Worste way to die?

The one I really get angry about is a direct impact kill with the crossbow....and then I run into the impending explosion with out thinking about it.

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2013 9:52 PM
                      • Test #1
                        48. Re: Worste way to die?

Since this thread has been revived, this isn't the worst ways to die but is the worst death-streak I've ever been on.  I wish I had a video of it, but it was during a time when theater mode wasn't working properly.

On Nuketown HC Domination:

It was about 1 minute into the 1st round, we had A + B Flag. I had made my way to enemies building and was Tac Inserting by the bushes next to the front door. I drop the Tac and Bouncing Bettie next to it. As soon as I enter, I get killed by someone rushing out.  He activates my Bettie and I'm spawned on my Tac (cant cancel) and my Bettie kills me.  I spawn in our cabbage patch, take 2 steps out and I'm killed by a grenade the enemy tossed into our spawn.  I respawn again, but this time near the blue car (enemies must've pushed in too far). I move behind the car to see if I can a good position to catch them in their spawn as the come out...and the car explodes.

Awesome.

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 10:06 AM
                        • Test #1
                          49. Re: Worste way to die?

Got myself killed by my own care package on express.. noob error dropped care package enemy runs down stairs firing at me I move to kill him.... i think we know what happens next...

Last Edited: Nov 20, 2013 5:42 PM