13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2013 3:37 PM by driller5 RSS

Looking for clan

xXtragedyXx

Looking for ps3 clan 1.7 kd 2.5 w/l Message Robert0013

• Re: Looking for clan

Hey xXtragedyXx

Why don't you check out Veritas Gaming? We recruit players of all skill levels, so you should have no problem feeling at home. From competitive to casual, we have it all. We all play on a daily basis and play many game modes! Hope to see you in the forum and in game soon!

Message us for more details!

-laurenbrillz101

PointofNoReturn

if you're casual player looking for mature gamers and wanna have a good time, add me JaxtonUFC on PSN. Here's our recruitment thread:

Point of No Return is a team that me and some buddies made 2 weeks ago. We have about 20 members, so far, and we're a family here. We love to have a good time and just stay up late drinking and laughing. I want nothing but respect here. We have a guy currently working on an awesome website that's being paid by a sponsor. We are also working to have our own Facebook and Twitter. The most exciting part is our Youtube channel. We have 2 recorders and an editor and are coming up with some hilarious and original ideas for videos. We already have tons of footage.

Requirments:

-Age 16+

-Mic is required

-Have a good attitude

-Have a good sense of humor

-Enjoy yourself while you're here

Add me on PSN: JaxtonUFC

There are tons of positions still open such as Youtube manager, Twitter Manager, Facebook Manager, Recruiter, Enforcers, Evaluators, etc., so hurry up!

Once you're in, You’re at the Point of no Return

FYI: If you add me because you’re interested in joining, then accept my ******* game invites lol

Thanks Guys

RISE 2 KILL
              We are looking for people who are active & friendly and are willing to work with the clan as a team. The clan is made up of people who are just like you, we share the same goal and we will not judge you on your playing ability. If you're new or just looking to be part of a team, please join ours!

We often party up with any clan member who are online and play various game modes to help each other level up while also leveling up our clan. On occasions where there is a party of exactly 4, we suggest playing in the Clan Vs. Clan playlist.

Requirements:

-Must be friendly and helpful to other clan members

-Must contribute to clan wars.

-Must wear our clan tag at ALL times.

-Must add clan leaders.

-NO RACISM. NO SEXISM. NO AGE DISCRIMINATION.

-NO Judgement on others K/D

Options:

-Join our CLAN FORUM! To discuss and share your thoughts to the clan. (xr2k.webs.com)

-Add other clan members as friends (highly suggested, so you would have others to play with at any time of day).

-Invite others to the clan.

-Start party OR join party

-Mic is optional and not required.

-Play extinction as a clan.

-If you are invited to a party, it's OKAY to say no. You are not required to always play with the clan.

Details:

Console: PS3

Clan name: xR2K

Clan Leaders: xnancyvo & XxQuietGuyxX (feel free to add & message for information or questions)

Overall Clan K/D: 1.10

Current Clan Members: 17 (adding new members daily)

TO APPLY:

-Find & Apply to xR2K on the official Call Of Duty App.

OR

-Add one of the clan leaders & message them that you would like to join the clan.

xXtragedyXx

I'll check you guys out I'm looking for pretty good players who always try to win. And active players

Fred_Frost

Shadow company wants you.www.theschq.com

driller5

clan Pinecrest Posse (4PCP) is looking players. check us out or message me psn Matty5589

our clan kd right now is 1.35 with 6 players and we are almost at lvl 7