1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 5:07 PM by OGHuxtable Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: Operations won't work anymore

I should first mention that I have the same issue on Xbox 360 and Yes, I did buy ops. It seems like this may be happening somewhat randomly with the only common thread being a person bought ops after an update, so if I may make a suggestion....it may be a particular op that is bad and as players trigger it, it is finding an error that is causing ops to crash. Just my two cents from seeing things like this in the past as a Senior Game Producer myself.

• 61. Re: Operations won't work anymore

I have the same problem with the operations, when clicking "operations" i get thrown back to the start screen of ghosts where "online play" and "options" are shown.

This happened after i updated the operations with 1 squad point a couple of times in a row.

I've had this for the last 2 days and no change.

• 62. Re: Operations won't work anymore

XBOX 360

YES

4:30 a.m. CST

im interested in knowing if those that are having this issue are linked with the app. I am.

• 63. Re: Operations won't work anymore
              OGHuxtable

Hi Ccoburn,

We are aware some users are experiencing this issue and have forwarded the matter up.  Once we have received word back, we'll have mote information to provide you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards ^AH

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next