5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 10:25 PM by Kothar44 RSS

can someone help me with making the best classes

devonta65

not included no target finders does are for pussys

• Re: can someone help me with making the best classes
          philla_killa

Since you didn't specify, here is the best crossbow class for Hardcore Domination:

-Crossbow w/ tri-bolt attachment

-Ghost

-Fast Hands + Scavenger

-Dexterity

-Tac Insert

-C4

-Perk 2 Greed

There is no primary because this is only a crossbow class, but if you want to put on the assault shield to cover your back, you can. I dont like to because I hate having to switch weapons every time I spawn.

The trick to using this class effectively is having fast reaction and being able to get your shots at your opponent.  Luckily, since you are using the tri-bolt, 100% accuracy isn't always necessary when landing your shots as long as you're aiming in their direction. It is a direct impact kill if you hit them, but if you dont, the explosion may still get them and since you are using 3 bolts, 3 explosions give you a better chance of killing them.  On top of that, the small explosion delay can someone else after who just happens to run into it.  I've been able to cap B flags by myself just using my crossbow and C4. It's also very useful when covering flags because you just have to fire a shot to the flag being capped. Either the bolt kills them, the explosion kills them, or  combination of both. I'd rather use C4 to defend a flag with, but sometimes the tri-bolt is the only option.

Yes, you only do have 2 shots with your class but since it is direct impact kills, they will drop scavenger packs. So, you'll want to go for them a lot, but use your weapons as a way of clearing the area.  Get a kill, reload, move towards scav pack if its safe, toss out c4 to clear out room/spawn/etc, pick up the pack and be fully loaded again. Repeat. Since you have ghost, you can be a little more confident when it comes to running around the map, picking up scavenger packages.  Obviously fast hands + Scavenger helps with resupplying and tossing c4s, and dexterity helps with your ADSing after sprinting.  You do want to ADS when using the crossbow about 99% of the time and hip fire when its absolutely necessary.

I'll be honest, this is one of the more challenging classes to use, especially in HC Domination, but it's also one of the most satisfying because its a challenge to become effective. It took me a while to get used to it, more accurate, and more effective with it.    

If your playing pub matches then do

1st Class....

Primary is MSMC w/ quickdraw and stock, if you play on low sensitivity; if you play on high then do fast mag or long barrel

Secondary is up to you, I usually don't do any and just pick up a gun in game.....

Perk 1... Ghost

Perk 2...Toughness for Core

Perk 3.... I usually do both Dead Silence and Dexterity and/or you can do Dexterity and Tactical Mask

2nd Class...

Primary is M8 w/ quickdraw, stock, and Red Dot sight... Stick with the original dot or the blue circle dot

Secondary is None

Perk 1...Ghost

Perk 2...Cold Blooded or Toughness

Perk 3....Dead Silence and Awareness

Wild cards Primary Gunner and Perk 3 greed

Run and Gun class 3rd class......

Primary is MP7 w/ quickdraw and silencer

Secondary is none

Perk 1...Ghost

perk 2... Scavenger

Perk 3...Dead Silence and Dexterity

Tactical is Emp grenades

P34nut

Lets do this:

Physical Education class.

Primary: P.E Kit

Secondary: Sports bag.

Lethal: Combat Axe - Aim for the Achiles.

Tactical: Smoke Nade - Smoke em out for that Combat Axe Achilles strike..

Perk 1: Light Weight - Need to be quick and nimble.

Perk 2: Cold Blooded - Stops you from sweating and over heating.

Perk 3 Dexterity - For climbing up those climbing frames and ropes quicker.

History Class

Primary: Shindlers List DVD

Secondary: DVD Player

Lethal:  None

Tactical: EMP - In case you get bored of watching the DVD

Perk 1: Ghost - So you can walk around unseen.

Perk 2: Fast Hands - Works with Ghost so you can steal those exam answers and write them down quickly without being seen.

Perk 3: Dead silence - We don't want to be unseen but heard do we?

I hope the 2 classes above help you immensely, let me know how you get on with them.

(Ballista) ;Sniper Class;

• Perk 1 Hardline/Lightweight : (If you are a beginner Hardline will be more useful seeing as earning score streaks with a sniper as a beginner is very hard.
                • Perk 2 Coldblooded/Toughness : ( I would recommend toughness, because it will help a lot for when you're a beginner and you can't quick-scope that good it will reduce recoil giving you a way better chance.
                • Perk 3 Dexterity/Awareness : ( Dexterity will be the "better" pick if you are a beginner, awareness is also very useful for hearing behind you, I mean you won't really be running around as a sniper but there's that little chance that you ever run into a automatic user dexterity will help a lot.
                • Lethal: C4
                • Tactical: None

Ballista (Setup) :

Ballistics Cpu : For less weapon sway.

Fast Mag/Extended Clip : Most likely fast mag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondary : B22R  - Very versatile can be used as a "spray gun" or a very accurate pistol.

No attackments

^_^ Bye Also add me at SixStory on Psn.