4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2013 5:09 PM by driller5 RSS

Looking for a Solid clan

DookieJ

A bit about me:

*I used to be a more active COD player, but cant devote as much time to it lately.

~30-35 Days of time logged on MW2

~20 days on black ops

~10 on MW3

~5 on BO II

*I originally started playing on xbox but have been on PSN since black ops 2. I still have most my previous games on the shelf as well, some on both consoles.

*I own ps4, ps3, 360 and will be getting an xbox one when they get to my local game store.

*im 26 years old, work a full time job and have stuff to do.

*I live in the US in California

What im looking for:

A group of players who understand basic strategies and positioning. (i.e dont stand in the snipers line of sight). I prefer a clan with people who dont whine, but when the cards are down, can focus and still pull out a win. I go over 1.0 most games, but i do have an off game here and there. I can help with clan wars or whatever is clever. I dont have time to fill out applications to join a clan. I also prefer to play ps4 but im not opposed to jumping on the 3 when i am needed. Basically, i am tired of losing because of terrible teammates. My PSN name is the same as it is here, so either leave me a post here or ht me up on PSN. got any questions about me or what im looking for? go ahead and ask away.

• Re: Looking for a Solid clan
          mischief314

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Playstation Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PS3 Division

Xbox Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Xbox Division

Wii U Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Wii Division

PC Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PC Division

Competitive Sub-Division Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Competitive Play

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

Xat Chat Link:

Ashes of the Innocent • Xat Side by Side chat

ELITE Links:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/145345

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

Check out Veritas Gaming!

We have PS3 and PS4 squads, and will be opening an Xbox One squad tomorrow. Come join us in one of those squads!

http://vghq.org

TooKool21

Hello,

Here at Avail Gaming we plan to bring the most exciting and fun environment to our members, We currently have rebranded ourselfs and would like to have you as part of the family! We do plan to go Xbox and Playstation along with next-gen consoles, We are however looking for players for our new Elite team, Snipers, Pub stompers! We currently don't have a K.D requirement, We like to give everyone a chance to show us what they can do to help the team. As long as your active and have a mic along with being friendly then your welcome to us! although, we do recommend a positive K.D but not required! We have been a team since '06 and yes, we are sponsored and attend lans and tournaments! With jerseys and apparel on its way and custom controllers by our sponsor! If your interested to join the family please contact me back by on either XBL or email only please! Also if your interested in running the PS3/PS4 side..we are all in for it! just shoot me an email and we can talk to how to get started! Requirements and contact info posted below!

CONTACT INFO:

Xbox Live: TooKool iT

Email: TooKoolForWords@yahoo.com

Twitter: TooKool_iT

REQUIREMENTS:

-Active

-Must Have a mic

-Friendly

-Able to change gamertag ( if not then thats okay )

Happy Gaming,

Nick ( aka TooKool )

Owner of Avail Gaming

driller5

we are down to add you. Pinecrest Posse is our clan name. check us out or psn Matty5589 and he can add you we all play on ps3