1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 483 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2014 2:04 AM by dronamE Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 111. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Let's add some more audio options, lowering down voice overs and music.

• 112. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Lets face it guys, it's best to write this game off as a loss. The game was poorly optimized from the beginning and things still haven't improved. It also has none of the features we as pc gamers expect and on top of that the player count continues to drop every week because people are fed up with the lag, insta-kills, the f*cked up spawns and the epidemic of cheaters. By the time everything is fixed there will be not enough people left playing the game to enjoy it.

• 113. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Hackers still running wild in the game. Is there going to be a fix on this anytime?

• 114. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

I'm using Windows 8, not 8.1

My problem is when I join a game, the game stutters for about a minute before I can be fully in control with no lag. Works perfect after that.

I don't get errors, I don't lag out, there is absolutely nothing else wrong. I tried the work around where you can set the priority to normal instead of high, which fixes in-game beginning lag, but it takes a long time to load a game to the point to where I get timed out.

I have a HIS Radeon HD 6670

Intel Pentium D CPU 3.40 GHz (Not good, but its still over the requirements)

6 Gigs of ram

I appreciate the help you guys are providing us, it gives me hope that I can finally enjoy ghosts, because I know that if I can still enjoy the game even though I can't play in the beginning, it's a good game. Good job, and thanks for the support.

• 115. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

So when will you allow PC players into Call of Duty Elite, or whatever you're calling it now? Sill getting a redirect loop when I try to log in and the android app doesn't work either.... How about fixing this for PC players, ASAP...

• 116. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

Game still runs badly (on windows 7 64-bit, with a 6870, could get 125 fps average on black ops 2 on low-medium graphics, as on this I get around 60-70 everything low), still no in game FPS or FOV unlocker, also when you use a high sensitivity or DPI it makes your mouse in game skip frames and makes it impossible to aim. Also the alt tab still is broken, you can't alt tab unless it is in windowed full screen which I do not want because I need to run the game in 720p to get more frames as it is still horribly unoptimized. If all these things get fixed I will be a happy player, but as now things are still incredibly broken.

• 117. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

I'm running a GT 750m 2 GB GDDR5 GPU, core i7, and 8GB of DDR3. I still seem to be having this issue where the game crashes then tells me that there was an error, and that the device was removed (direct3dd device error). How do I fix this?

• 118. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

IMO, the best thing that could take place is to offer PC players a chance to get a refund. Clearly this game has failed badly.. seems as if there has been little to zero effort to fix it on top of everything.

The game is not even a month old and has such a low player count its a joke..  This so called "patch" has done nothing really at all. A patch should have been done in less than a weeks time.. Anti cheat was implemented are you serious..? I'm not sure if you people understand the amount of cheating taking place at all or how easy it is to hack (go check out ground war games). This game is junk all the way around shame on you ALL.

Give people the chance to get a refund this game is dead in less than a months time (is this some kind of joke?).. the companies involved in making this game should feel like sh*t for letting a game publish that is not even half done. Huge waste of people's money, at LEAST try and save face by offering players a refund, isnt that the LEAST you can do?

There is 29xx players online and the game is brand new.. good job with this one you knocked it out of the park! Games dying at a fast pace, thanks again guys.

• 119. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

FOV Slider is still missing. Headaches from the current FOV still happening.

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next