3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2013 7:47 AM by dtuchpunk RSS

An idea to improve fair play.

Bear in mind all of this is just my opinion. For a large part COD revolves around shooting the other guy (or gal) in the back and personally I think that to a degree it even promotes playing like a coward. So I was thinking, why not make the avatars have two sides, a front side, side A and a back side, side B. Bullet impact on side A does normal damage and bullet impact on side B does half damage. This way you have a fighting chance when someone shoots you in the back and it would also solve a lot of problems with camping, especially corner camping.

• Re: An idea to improve fair play.
          Izjar11

Drawcansir wrote:

Bear in mind all of this is just my opinion. For a large part COD revolves around shooting the other guy (or gal) in the back and personally I think that to a degree it even promotes playing like a coward. So I was thinking, why not make the avatars have two sides, a front side, side A and a back side, side B. Bullet impact on side A does normal damage and bullet impact on side B does half damage. This way you have a fighting chance when someone shoots you in the back and it would also solve a lot of problems with camping, especially corner camping.

Huh? You want the characters to have two sides?

Hmmmm your comment on cowardice, well its just a game there is no courage or cowardice in a video game.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Drawcansir wrote:

It seems like you're a rusher who hates campers. I disagree with your idea. Rushers like you don't need more crutches. You have nothing to blame but yourself when you rush mindlessly and get shot by a camper at the back. You deserve to die for being outplayed by the camper.

Because somebody has a other gamestyle than you the game is unfair. In this cod more than in previous cod's you've to watch your six. It gives the game more depth. Not just 3 lanes to run to other end of the map with a couple of paths to cross lanes.

You've to adept to this game.