13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2013 1:50 AM by JustBetter RSS

Rentable servers?

Will we have rentable servers soon? Watch this link that i found from a gameserver host.

https://server.nitrado.net/eng/call-of-duty-ghosts-gameserver-mieten

• Re: Rentable servers?

that maybe just down to assumptions based on words of IW heads, nothing is promised

matuzz

There will be probably unranked dedicated server that can be rented in the future. But nothing has been said about ETA so far.

Tintindye

WOW i realy hope its true !!!

its weird in latest patch updates, under other fixes title it says, fixed dedicated server issues, guess that just for Xbox people, screw the PC community right IW?

Tintindye

Am I the only one to be hopeful about this new ?

They will not give us servers because everytime they say that and people buy the game and then nothing happens.

And they don't care about the PC players because if you look at the app and the clan stuff its still not working and the game is almost 3 weeks out.

And thats why COD will never win from EA Battlefield because they listen to there PC players and have steady ranked servers for the clans and communitys.

SeeVee

If they do not release dedicated servers for this game I will not be buying another IW product ever.

As a hoster I believe free public dedicated servers are a must to keep any PC game alive. It's been proven time and time again that any PC game that has public dedicated servers is played for many years as opposed to tiles without that are played for only a couple.

You can't beat the performance and online experience that a true dedicated server provides, hands down!

its everytime the same thing and you can see that the Call of Duty does not take the PC section serious so only the consols.

And they don't care if we pc players stop buying the game because we only are 15 or 20 procent of the players

SeeVee

Well if they don't then I just spend my money elsewhere.

You add up 15-20% profit difference over the time it takes for a game company to release new titles over the years it will be into the billions lost before you know it.

What ever, it's their game. It will either be supported or not. I will say I enjoy this game very much however if there is no free dedicated server released I wont purchase another one from these guys. There are so many game developers out there it won't matter to me... there will always be true PC games out there. We just need to buy them and stick with them.

no they do take us seriously, thats why bancandy/candyslexia post updates related to all consoles/pc onto the PC forums but wont answer our PMS, or address our issues on her twitter *ends sarcasm*. Game is hack infested now and always will be. if tehy listened and gave us dedi servers, we might be able to enjoy a game, but until then, not one hope for the PC.

quick answer to title thread, never