5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2013 10:41 AM by Megadog14 RSS

Fix Redundant Reloads

This is so frustrating at high difficulties. I fail to see why I have to reload all my weapons after picking up ammo. If there's a full clip in the gun leave it!

At the very least make so all +4 ammo types refill your current clip automatically. I have to have bullet damage +4 just so I can have faster reload times. If not I get steamrolled at later parts in the game.

ghamorra
        • Test #1
          Re: Fix Redundant Reloads

Agreed, annoying as hell.  I've caught myself sighing after I've picked bullets up, reloaded, then someone else has dropped a box..

Last Edited: Nov 23, 2013 3:51 AM
            • Test #1

Lmao this. Me too. I absolutely hate this, especially in area 3, though even in area 2 it's annoying.

I use medic, and upgrade my weapon to be so I can carry 2 primary weapons. I use either the LMG or Chain SAW, along with an AR and then finally my pistol.

Last Edited: Nov 23, 2013 5:44 AM
            • Test #1

Well I like the idea of having to reload when you get a ammo upgrade. If you upgrade the ammo then it only makes sense to have to reload all your weapons with it, but if the ammo type is the same then I dont see why I would need to reload all my weapons.

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 5:16 PM
                • Test #1

I don't like the idea of having to reload your gun if you have the same rounds in the clip, it is one thing if the ammo is upgraded, but most of the time after the first barrier hive you will almost always have upgraded ammo(especially playing with someone who has armor piercing ammo or having armor piercing yourself) it is annoying and makes no sense

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 10:34 AM
                • Test #1

Its really annoying especially when Ive been using the same type of ammo the whole time.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 10:41 AM