0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2013 10:00 PM by GcP RSS

To All Who Dislike Join In Progress...

To all of you who dislike join in session and complain nonstop about getting into terrible games where your chances of winning are slim to none... you could always press the b button twice and spectate before entering into the game to see if one team is getting man handled therefore saving you the time and frustration of losing games you should not. Avion Gaming is also recruiting members so if anyone would like to join Message Mehfy and send friend requests as well. thankyou and keep on gaming!

• Re: To All Who Dislike Join In Progress...

Yeah, too bad it still counts as a quit and a loss.  Which is BS and should be fixed if you don't even join into the game before you leave, how the hell can you lose?  Never made sense to me.

NoLifeKing32

Same complaint every game, we have seen how games without join in perform, needless to say, its not going anywhere.

That's what I do. And since the game is early you can predict if your team is going to win by evaluating players by their rank and K/D. Although a player maybe prestige 3, their K/D might be 0.600 and they might have played the game mode allot but have a pretty low leader board score. I was playing Blitz last night and remained In a lobby where half the players were combat knifing and weren't even prestige, me being the only prestiged player. After a many games, the players never backed out because they liked their style though their match k/d was awful they were pretty determined Blitzers regardless because of their speed but they were easy targets non-the less. Things changed when other prestiged players joined XD, lets just say things balanced out, lol. This is an all new COD game when rushing is dangerous due to the map size, you have to be even more cautious due to camouflaged over-watchers ("campers" in mediocre words) and teams that like to dig in and bottle neck the other team in order to control outcomes. Another thing is to watch out for obvious clan based teams or casual teams, because communication is devastating if the other team doesn't communicate or at least work in-sync. It's unusual for me to freelance and defeat a party team with random players on my team or player who just don't grasp the game.

gotsomestars

Or, you could just stay in the first lobby you get into. If people didn't "lobby shop" or rage quit, you would get put into a losing game, and connections would be more stable.

I agree it should count as a loss when you quit. Most time people quit it is because there already losing the game or raging.

It's just annoying when you join a match like 3 seconds after it started and you get 5:1 k/d ratio in-game and it doesn't count towards to the challenge. Also lately the games been disconnecting and I have to find a new game.

It does. I've completed challeneges and just backed out, XD. Actually THE MASTODON challenge specifically says you have to finish the game if that's what your referring to. I surprisingly went 20-0 in a team death match, i went to sleep with a smile on my face, lol XD. Good thing I had the challenge available because that ratio isn't common for me. What's really annoying in just about any multiplayer is when you join a a losing game right when it's over and you receive a loss, yeah, one of the worst and most unfair situations the servers forces players to go through. I guess I'm supposed to NadeShot or Ali-A my way through a 0-3 on S&D with 6 players on the rival team and 3 on my mine, XD, rarely happens, one time it did and I sure as heck recorded it. FYI: Forfeiting doesn't really count as a loss, it counts as game played because if it did, the winstreak would reset but it doesn't. I kept a 15 win streak but played 21 games, games dropped due to errors or I just backed out because of various reasons. There really isn't nothing wrong with backing in out in Public Matches, no one pays me play, no one bought the game for me, no one bought my television or pays for my internet. On BO2, now this is the kick, I never backed out during my first two month, money on my word, and I got put on probation so many times, XD. I guess it's my fault the connection drops with the host. Wheres I know players who back out every other game and don't know there is a probation penalty, incredible.

yes that would also help but we all know that's not going to happen

A bit off topic, but it seems to me that it's only on the listen servers you can join a game in progress. I say this because I have been in games where players have left, no host change and no-one ever joins afterwards, but I have joined other games in progress and seen players leave and get a host change and new players join. Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing?