9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 8:34 AM by Jackblawk Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Can't sign into the app

nyanyanch

Hi,

I am having exacly the same problem. I am using Ipad retina as well, and iphone4s. Everything updated. Tried to delete and reload the app. Tried to change password. Used wifi and mobile data. A couple days ago when i opened the app, it asked for the psn user and password, and ever since, it only returns to the login screen without error message. If you type a wrong password, then i get the error message.

And i would add: this happened after the update you offered because the app was not showing properly the previous prestige levels and had some other bugs. Well, bwfore it crashed, still had those same bugs

• Re: Can't sign into the app
          SavageHam

Hello nyanyanch,

I moved you post out of the previous thread, in order to ensure our communication doesn't get lost between other post.

Have you tried selecting the create a new account option and signing in to your Online ID again? Have you also tried going to the Call of Duty website on your PC and unlinking your Online ID, clearing your web browsers cache, and relinking your account?

Thanks,

^AJ

nyanyanch

Hi,

Thanks

When you ask if i tried unlinkink and relinking via PC, is it for the prestige thing?

How do i unlink and link again?

SavageHam

Hi again nyanyanch,

Unlinking and relinking refers to your Call of Duty account. You can login into your Call of Duty account, go to profile, hover over the PSN banner, and unlink your account. Upon unlinking, you may need to clear your web browser cache and cookies, then sign back in, hover over the banner and relink your account. It may also help to play a multiplayer match after relinking your account to sync the information in the server. Hope that makes things clear!

Thanks,

^AJ

nyanyanch

Ok,

let me check and i'll tell you in a couple of days

nyanyanch

Hi,

I followed your instructions, but no previous prestiges shown. Even after multiplayer (several) games

SavageHam

Greetings nyanyanch,

Are you able to sign into the Call of Duty mobile app? As for the profile status from your previous titles, the Call of Duty mobile app does not support any other titles besides Call of Duty Ghosts. In order to view game stats from Blops, MW3 and Blops 2, you will need the Call of Duty ELITE app. Hopefully that clears it up! Let me know if you are still unable to sign in.

Thanks,
                            ^AJ

nyanyanch

Hi SavageHam,

I am starting to get confused. I am at this point:

I am logged in the app, but every time i log out and log in again (for several different reasons, normally i dont), i still write the user mail and password and returns me to the main log in screen again, with no error message. Then i click on "create account" and logs me in.

Besides that, once logged in, on top of my profile, there are some symbols which when you pass the mouse over them, or you press with you r finger on the ipad screen say "mw3 prestige", "blackops prestige", "blackops2 prestige" and "elite founder".

None of them is lit or links me to Elite app or anything...

It is not critical, but the app doesn't work properly.

Thanks

SavageHam

Salutations nyanyanch,

The emblems aren't suppose to light up, but rather they are grayed out in the shape of what prestige emblems you've achieved in previous titles. Are you saying there are not showing at all and are blank spaces? Just to verify, can you try the follow in the exact steps:

• Delete the app completely and turning off your device
                                    • On your PC, log in to the Call of Duty website
                                    • Unlink your PSN ID
                                    • Clear your web browser cache
                                    • Relink your PSN ID
                                    • Play a multiplayer match in MW3, Blops 2, and Ghosts
                                    • Turn on your mobile device
                                    • Reinstall the App

Let  me know if that helps. I know this process may get frustrating, I appreciate your patience through it all, and ask you to try this again.

Thanks,
                                    ^AJ

Oh my god.I am having the exact same problem and I tried everything you did!