1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 219 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 7:28 AM by Shadowdeath87 Go to original post RSS
      • 100. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Will there be a playlist update to feature a maixed-mode Hardcore list, like Team Tactical or Moshpit?

When will we receive the Nvidia-exclusive feature patch on PC?

Is someone working on a performance patch? The game stutters like no other Call of Duty.

What was wrong with the spawning logic from MW1 / MW2?

• 101. Re: Ghosts Q & A

great game!!!! but when will it be working fine!!! operations patches don't unlock well sometimes.

Need a fix!!!

• 102. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Will you be adding hardcore search and destroy any time soon so I can start enjoying the game?

Also my actual account on here (Tommyt003) won't let me access the forum for some reason, can you help with that as can't find anywhere to contact a moderator/administrator?

• 103. Re: Ghosts Q & A

- Revenge spawn needs to just be removed.

- Matchmaking for the game needs to be region locked e.g Australia cannot have someone outside of the country connect to the lobby and visa versa (or better yet, fix the lag compensation to not benefit people connecting out of a country)

- The dog streak needs a bit of tuning, it needs to either make footstep sounds or dog collar twinkle, or something to indicate its coming, right now its impossible to forsee, its cheap.

- Ping bars/Latency numbers need to be added.

• 104. Re: Ghosts Q & A

why does using the semi auto, and Burst fire attachments on Assault Rifles increase their bullet damage???

• 105. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Will lag comp improvements only be noticed on dedicated server matches, or will we see improvement on listening server matches as well?

Can we have the choice of removing Melee and Prone from our controller sticks? I'd rather lose one of them if it means taking them off my controller sticks completely. Too many times I knife at the air when I just want to aim my weapon. I've died too many times because of that. Maybe give us a choice of prone or Melee on the "B" button, keeping them off the sticks?

Can we have Ground War back since the maps are bigger? I personally don't think the maps are too big. But for those who do, with GW would increase the action and make the maps "seem" smaller as a result.

• 106. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Ssorry...one more...

Can we change the switch for the Hybrid scope to a button instead of the stick?

When I'm trying to aim with the Hybrid scope and I change my aim slightly I sometimes press down a little harder. This causes the scope to switch to a red dot sight. Very frustrating. Can it be changed to a double-tap of another button? Like a double-tap on the "X" button or something like that?

• 107. Re: Ghosts Q & A

You can already do this. Go into the settings mnu and switch your controller layout from Default to Tactical. It'll will change your Melee and Optic Swap to B and your Crouch/Prone to Right Stick.

• 108. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Hi will these things ever happen for Ghosts on PC or not ?

1. Unranked/Ranked dedicated servers we can rent.

2. FOV Slider.

3. FPS Slider.

4. Private lobby option to disable 3rd person spectate.

5. Numerical Ping counter.

6. Broadcaster mode for private match lobbies not just using CODeSports settings.

Please just let us know one way or the other so we can all stop posting about it. The sooner you tell us yes or no the sooner all the PC gamers will stop bothering you guys.

• 109. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I'd like to know if or when the option to disable all music in the game.  I can not comprehend why this has been neglected or overlooked.

I do not wish to hear the menu music, or the music at the start of the game, or any other sound other than actual game play. 

Having a menu/settings option to be able to change the level of the music or disable really would not be that hard to add to the settings page and increase my enjoyment of the game tremendously. Its was one of the first features I used in BO2, as it was also overlooked in MW3. 

Not everyone wants to continue to hear the menu music for the lifespan of the game.

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next