11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 6:43 AM by mundokev RSS

Clan war INFO???!!!

Is the only way to access this information through the APP on a smart phone? Seriously... not on the game? not on a website? not happy about that... hope it's in the mix for an add-on.. and quick.

• Re: Clan war INFO???!!!

You can get information on how many nodes you hold and how many capture points and what bonuses your clan is getting - all from in the game.

Otherwise you need a iPad, iPhone, Android etc or Windows 8.1 device.

LifeSong1

As far as we know, there is no plans for a website (unless they've done a 180) so don't expect an update anytime soon that will give you that info outside of the app.

Doesn't this bother anyone else? For focusing more on the Clan aspect of multi-player, wouldn't it have made sense to place more clan information in the game its self? At the very least... basic info, like what the 10 nodes (game-types) are for each clan war. Nodes and capture point show up... ok... it should tell me what nodes we have. I can't see that anywhere but a phone app. THAT IS STUPID! I am doing my best to keep my comments g-rated here, but... I am not happy.

LifeSong1

Trust me when I say that you are NOT the only one that feels this way. Since 11/5 there has been constant posts here in the forums complaining about this. There are a LOT of people that are not happy or satisfied with what they have given us. 

Xx_Champ-Ian_xX

can someone tell me if you have to play the clan vs clan game-modes or do the open game modes apply as well

LifeSong1

You do NOT play clan vs clan in order to participate in Clan Wars. That is a separate game mode altogether. For Clan wars, you must be playing in the Standard or Hardcore game modes in a mode that is active in a clan war (10 choices).

Where do you get the choices from. All my clan options are locked apart from the roster view. Have 4 in my clan and registered a clan name (although it is not showing) a month ago. So how do you start a clan war ? as all I see is standard, hardcore and clan vs clan. I already have points in the clan details bit and have reached level 4 but never seen the nodes screen

LifeSong1

You need to read up on Clan Wars. Check out this article which should help explain it to you.

Clan Wars FAQ

As for the clan, I highly recommend you get the Call of Duty mobile app installed as it is the only place to administer your clan.  http://www.callofduty.com/app/

So the only way to see the clan wars map with the nodes on is from a mobile device ?

As it says none of my android devices are compatible, I am therefore unable to see the map and how we are progressing.

Does not seem right somehow

Its right. Its stupid. I don't have a smartphone or iPod or iPad so I can't get this app. This is stupid. Why couldn't they just put it on Call of Duty Elite?

Looking forward to winning nodes I cannot see and hoping the battles I am in are the right ones when playing with my clan.

What a mess considering all the the fanfare that came before Clan Wars launched.

I was informed all this can be done in game, maybe one day.

I could always upgrade my PC to windows 8 so I can access the map (not)

So at the moment I am in a clan that does not show a clan name, might be winning nodes, might be losing nodes, but unless one of the clan has access then we are in the dark, and can only see a limited progress report within the game itself.

I feel pretty stupid when a clan member asks a clan wars related question and all I can answer is "I dunno"