1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:44 PM by Chuckfullonutz Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
        mrbunnyrampage

oh trust me I know. that was one of the reason we started split screening. anyone split screening and not doing this is dumb lol.

• 31. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

I just LOVE it when little johnny split screener is on my team-dropping a classic score like 3-21 and his partner is going 5-10.

Its the best when the little retards start destroying my choppers and vultures and the like,I LOVE it I want it to never leave cod.

Its even better on HC S&D (not in this game) but when they run around hand in hand and you kill one then his boyfriend is just around the corner(usually with a Remington) and he tells him where I am.

Its the best.Please dont ever remove it.

Lets be honest its only there to move more units anyway.

• 32. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
            BamBoozeLLed

I see what you are getting at but, I personally know a guy who always has a second player and they are both beast. Im pretty sure they are room mates and they share the Xbox. Not all are useless I have come across more then a few really good pairs, in fact if they communicate they are at a advantage with instant spoken/visual notification. Having a decent size TV, its really no different then single player. Its more annoying playing split screen against one another, damn screen lookers haha.

• 33. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
              rankismet

NKH004 wrote:

I know this short little whiny post is going to change anything. Just needed to say it.

Isn't.... isn't going to change anything.

Pro-tip: play with a full party. You're welcome.

• 34. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

So you don't think its cool for people to add there friends? Maybe dads like to play? you don't want people to play with there dad or cousin or something just cause you don't wanna lose? HA! I will always be split screening with my 9 year old Cousin and my 10 year old sister. we like to play together. stop crying and just play the damn game.

• 35. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                  zingaa

Yeah I always like someone on my team to go 2-45, loss..

• 36. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

aslong as there not on my team, i dont mind the bullet fodder

• 37. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

I can understand your frustration, but this is a game. The only thing that makes it a competition is the seriousness of the players participating. Since there is no seriousness requirement to play on public servers, i could only suggest that (if you're looking for competition) find other guys to scrim that share your level of intensity.

• 38. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                        zingaa

TG-ThoMz wrote:

I can understand your frustration, but this is a game. The only thing that makes it a competition is the seriousness of the players participating. Since there is no seriousness requirement to play on public servers, i could only suggest that (if you're looking for competition) find other guys to scrim that share your level of intensity.

Not saying anything is technically wrong with it, but players like to win not lose, regardless if you take it serious or not. I wish they would only allow it off-line like others have said, I just got out of a game where the main player went 10-20 and the other 7-45 and guess what? the other team got destroyed...true story

Perfect example: My nephew always wants to play NHL with me and I never once let him go on-line out of consideration for other players, off-line only...I ask that others show the same consideration

• 39. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

Even without Split-screen players, joining a public server with aspirations to win is bound to end in frustration. The is too much silliness (for lack of a better word) out there to expect competition (heck this forum is full of players complaining about all sorts of issues with the game as well as other players).

It seems that there is way too many guys that have this idea that starting up your xbox and joining a public server and playing is some sort of competition.. well on occasion it might be or you could just be playing with a guy that's watching football in PIP at the same time.

There is nothing wrong with trying to be good at a game or trying to win, but your only as good as the competition you are playing. So whether it is a guy playing split screen, a kid playing while his mom is vacuuming the floor in front of him or someone who is just trying to complete an operation; there is hardly ever a server full of people actually trying. This is why I made my suggestion.