1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:44 PM by Chuckfullonutz Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

If you aren't trying, then why play on a public server? They have private matches for a reason. And Squad v. Squad. Go be useless where it isn't having a negative affect on a whole team.

• 41. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
          r33k

hey, you know what sucks EVEN MORE THAN THAT?

being a high ranked player and NOT being in a clan or having a party.

know why?

cause every...single...match..

you are paired with the worst players you will ever see...to balance out the teams of course!

every..single...game im in...

• 42. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
            TG-ThoMz

You didn't read my post.

Operations are done in public servers- some are so hard i could barely go positive.

Trying to unlock something- same thing.

Distractions that are around you can effect your play (phone call/text, other people, dog and some cases babies)

And- there are TONS of players that couldn't care less about how well they do, they play for fun only (have 13 playing buddies and most of them like to win but probably couldn't tell you if they did right after the match).

I say this because even though we'd all like to think that we are just AWESOME when we do good, chances are the guys you just stomped didn't even realize it.

SO- like i said, IF ANYONE HATES TO NOT BE FRUSTRATED BY TEAMMATES get yourself a team and play scrims or tourneys THERE ARE PLENTY. Then if you do well, it's actually something to be proud of.

• 43. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
              manofmayhem12

You do know its just a game, right?

• 44. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                Zombie-Hell-Fire

Reality is what you make of it. Did you know that everything you perceive is from electric pulses to your brain? That means how do you know it's real or not if anything cannot be proven to be real or fake? You could easily be sitting in a chair hooked up to a machine. So it's not just a game or it could be.

• 45. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                  manofmayhem12

Some one has been watching to much of The Matrix.

• 46. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                    jagster79

i hate people with guests i hope they get rid of them but until then i leave lobbies if theres a guest on my team cause i know 99.9% of the time ill lose and the guest will go 1/10 and its even worse when the main person goes like 5/15 so you have a total 6/25 thats -19 a advantage for the enemy very hard to overcome very anoying

• 47. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

Stop complaining and do better for your team to make up for the lack of others.

• 48. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                        Yppecaye_the_Dogged

lolknifes wrote:

Easier said than done.  I had a 27-11 TDM game the other day and lost.  Multiple UAVs; two Sentries protecting our spawn and aimed at their spawn (on Carrier); and a VSAT during which our deficit seems to have gotten bigger.

Sometime it's just not possible to carry a whole team.   

• 49. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                          rankismet

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

lolknifes wrote:

Easier said than done.  I had a 27-11 TDM game the other day and lost.  Multiple UAVs; two Sentries protecting our spawn and aimed at their spawn (on Carrier); and a VSAT during which our deficit seems to have gotten bigger.

Sometime it's just not possible to carry a whole team.  

FYI... you're pimping yourself from the wrong game.

This is Ghosts... not BO2.

You're welcome.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next