8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 11:46 AM by BOBwEISER RSS

Givem a little time

Wow this game has been out for a short time and people a ******** about

how bad the game is, Come on give them a break. Have you ever known

a game of this quality to be released and not have problems? I'v been playing

this game since it was released and am having problems just like everyone is

But all we have to do is report our problems with the game  and they

will work on the issues. This is a very graphic intent game and requires a lot

of work to get the bugs out.  Give them a break.

• Re: Givem a little time

finally someone that realises that it isn't as simple as some here think....

arkantos91

Maybe they simply should not have release this crap before doing beta testing?

We are talking of software so, ok, some problems can be acceptable, other certainly not.

I refuse to think they did not realize the game has serious performance problems.

Also hilarious they ignore on twitter people like me trying to have answer about these big issues.

More testing, yeah maybe. We as COD players want a new release every year. We are use to have a new COD every year. Maybe they have to stop with that concept and take more time. maybe wait longer to release stuff.

about the answer... I think pride is a big issues with that one.

Porky-Pig wrote:

More testing, yeah maybe. We as COD players want a new release every year. We are use to have a new COD every year. Maybe they have to stop with that concept and take more time. maybe wait longer to release stuff.

about the answer... I think pride is a big issues with that one.

Yes, they should hold off.

No, they won't hold off.  This is a gravy train.  They want the annual $$$ that we all pump into this brand.  It's also why they have DLC content.  The dlc content is timed on a quarterly basis so that they can add it to their revenue release earnings each quarter.  This has nothing to do with needing to provide you with better gameplay experience or variety.

So...we aren't getting anything any better than what we have now in COD.  They will need to launch a new brand, to take COD's spot.  But that won't happen until people stop buying COD.  The only way people will stop buying COD is if another Studio releases a title worthy of taking away their fan base. 

This game was unfit for purpose on release.

We shouldn't have to give them time to fix it, it should have been working on release.

Sure there will always be little bugs that need to be fixed but this is a joke.

IW and Activision should be ashamed putting money before there customers.

I think after this mess of a release alot of people wont be jumping into the IW/AV versions of COD.

Almost a month isn't a short time in my book. They should never have released the game in this state, it only shows they have no respect for the people that put food on their table.

As a paying customer i disagree with having to give time to a company who don't seem to care what the community are saying. Unlike games like cs go / bf4 who are listening to there community IW/AV seem to want to add shop links & dog fur before fixing sli problems / Fps drops & even more.

If you contact there support you get different confusing answers. That is if your lucky enough to get a response.

The game even in its current state weeks & weeks after release is a mess. People who fork out there hard earned cash have a right to want things fixing faster than they are doing it at present.

IW/AV need a wake up call.

Did i bring Cheaters into the topic. The cant even sort them out.

Got to agree with the above poster.