9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2013 12:40 AM by Stinky666 RSS

Worst Playstyle Ever

Everybody has the freedom to play COD multiplayer how they want and I feel like this is one of the things that has made COD a great franchise that has remained so popular over the years. This freedom can also make the game annoying as hell to play sometimes. I was just curious what are some of the scummiest/annoying/worst styles of play you guys have come across while playing multiplayer

• Test #1
          Re: Worst Playstyle Ever

I sometimes use Incognito and lie on dead bodies and pretend to be one of the dead. It's a cheap way to get a few kills but I'm a dirty player who does everything to get a kill.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 2:31 PM
            • Test #1

I don't know why but this really made me laugh.  Maybe it's the hiding by dead bodies thing.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 9:29 PM
              • Test #1

I remember some guy doing this to me in 2v2 on MW3 lol.

I don't usually fall for it. I never fell for the ones where people would randomly lay there and keep swapping weapons. Somehow, this guy did it really well and I couldn't tell he was there. It was frustrating at the time but man, looking back at it, makes me laugh now

I can imagine this being even easier in Ghosts, especially in full 6v6 games, since so many people are in it and are quite stupid.

SO many easy kills.

Last Edited: Nov 29, 2013 12:40 AM
              • Test #1

Selecting Domination from the game type menu then going hiding in a corner, scoring 30+ kills  but ZERO captures and letting your team lose. All because your KD matters more than a win.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 2:36 PM
                • Test #1

I remember a game on Stonehaven where some guy spawned in the castle, and sat in the broken section right at the back. When I shifted him at the 3rd time of asking, I teabagged the living daylights out of him. He finished the game (TDM) 5-4. What a champ.

If we're talking un-legit, I remember a rapid fire controller in HCSnD on BO2, and I've seen this guy resort to the under-map glitch on freight. The latter example still resulted in a loss, and most likely in a ban too. I mean, why bother, when you know theres a report function?

Oh, and dont tell me it doesn't work - it does. The more accurate your reports, the more weight they carry.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 2:55 PM
                  • Test #1

Everytime i find myself sound-whoring noobs I shake my head at myself and have to remind myself-

"Be better than a scrub"

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 2:59 PM
                      • Test #1

The worst I ever ran into was a game of Demolition on Jungle in Black Ops 1... I spawned into a game and got shot right off the bat. The guys on the other team had cornered the spawns down to the point where my team was respawning into their direct line of fire. I died right off the spawn like 5 times straight and backed out. All for the K/D I suppose!

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 7:55 PM
                      • Test #1

amplify dark corner campers

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 9:43 PM
                        • Test #1

The worst?

Any dipstick not doing anything to win

Last Edited: Nov 29, 2013 12:04 AM