1 2 3 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2013 9:35 PM by Frenchy_68 RSS

If you

fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR1

If you go 4-23 with 1 capture in domination. Go play TDM and sit in a corner, don't drag your team down by giving them killstreaks. Thanks.

• 1. Re: If you
          kurt24

hilarious!!!  Always play in full party!!

• 2. Re: If you
            Jaliy

if he's 4-23, maybe start trying to help him capture?  pretty sure he didn't die 23 times sitting in a corner

he died 23 times trying to win the game for you

• 3. Re: If you
              kurt24

If he was actually trying to cap flags then he must have had his eyes closed and never shot his weapon. 

• 4. Re: If you
                Jaliy

try to capture flag B by yourself and see how many deaths you get

• 5. Re: If you
                  kurt24

My point is he would have at least gotten some kills while blindly rushing the flag.  Even when ur in a tough match u should at least get 15-20 kills with at least 4 caps!!  Anyone who doesnt is not very good.  This is my point

• 6. Re: If you
                    Jaliy

your point is invalid.  while trying to capture a flag, you are pretty much naked.  you got 5 other snipers aiming at you.  you would be lucky to even see where the enemy is, let along getting a kill while capturing a flag

this tells me you don't play domination, or you are those who camps to avoid 4-23 kdr

• 7. Re: If you
                      NaTuReS_FrEaK

there is a difference between trying to cap a flag and blindly running towards B

i had a player on Bltz who went 15-51 with 5 caps agreed he capped the blitz five times but in the process he gave the enemy team 2 maniacs and ended 4 on the scoreboard your saying he was helping us win?

• 8. Re: If you
                        Highwayman0226

If you won by less than 5 caps, yeah...he helped you win.

• 9. Re: If you
                          kurt24

I play domination in a party and have never had a teammate go 4-23 and 1 cap.  If the other team is rushing flags like we are then the worst that can happen is 15-25 with 4,5,6 caps.

If you are getting owned by a team of snipers then you just might be the worst Dom player of all time!!!

1 2 3 Previous Next