46 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2013 12:44 PM by Hunter_80 RSS

I can't believe...

seasickmacca

I am being made to look SO BAD!
      Played again last night ( I know,I know only a fool believes) scores on the doors were

8-12

9-11

9-15

8-13

9-12

2-10

Seems to be a recurring theme here!

Given the law of averages should I not have gone positive at least once??? lol.

On a lighter note saw a couple of funny things two players up on the same tree in Prison Break, and my Riley and an opposing Riley jumping up at each other so the opposing Riley couldn't get to me!

• Re: I can't believe...
          WiimotesRus02

In most games my scores are similar. But even if I do have a good start it seems when I do die, the spawning system punishes me further and the death streak continues at a faster pace. Quite a lot of the time I'll get the first kill of the match, then get a few more which makes me feel positive, only to get crushed and end up with either an even score or negative, sometimes a positive by just one kill. How ever, due to game playing against some confident rushers, I played safe on a forgiving map and finished 15 - 4. Best score of my night..

Whack-a-newbie

^ What they said ^

AsianSensation97

Lol that's exactly what happens to me! There are matches where I start a decent 11-7 or something but then I start doing bad and end up negative, it really gets frustrating very quickly.

nintendon't

Try blaming it on lag and aim assist. It'll make you feel better.

Whack-a-newbie

IMHO, lag/lag comp or whatever you want to call it is definitely a factor. I'm not the only one that's noticed the vastly differing scores on opposing teams. It's becoming more common for matches to end by score and not by clock. In most cases there's a 20 to 30 point spread, often more, between teams. I check the player performance and realize most members on losing team have gone negative and most members on winning team are positive. Statistically it's conceivable for this to happen some percentage of the time just based on player match-up. But the likelihood that this will happen a majority of the time due solely to player skill is inconceivable. And if it IS solely due to player skill then the matchmaking algorithm is seriously flawed. Almost like it's TRYING to put the best players vs. worst players.

nintendon't

Everybody on the losing team usually goes negative or barely breaks positive. It's been like that in every COD, same for the wide score differences, pop in an older game and pay attention to the scoreboard. Team balance has always been terrible. Doing bad ≠ bad connection.

I don't think COD factors skill into matchmaking, it's an easy FPS game aimed at casual play after all. Go play Halo or Counter Strike if you want skill based gameplay.

WiimotesRus02

Well now I know what its like to get in a good lobby. Quite a few games I had tonight where people died instantly. 19-3 and 15-5 were my best games tonight, then it changed for slightly worse to bad again and I quit for the night.

Spacious_Fissure

Try playing more passive. This game punishes players for moving around and having fun unlike past CoDs.

"I don't lose gunfights in Ghosts, I lose my patience"

WiimotesRus02

Not when you get a good connection, as I found out tonight in hctdm. It was easy..

Not true. Maybe it's different on wii u but on the 360 version I rush every game and can post scores of 33-5, 40-9 etc. without much effort.

WiimotesRus02

TheGhost4G wrote:

Not true. Maybe it's different on wii u but on the 360 version I rush every game and can post scores of 33-5, 40-9 etc. without much effort.

I can see where you're coming from, we have a wiiu and an xbox, and the connection is way better on the xbox..

Spacious_Fissure

I can rush it's just it's a different type of rushing compared to what I did in previous CoDs. BO2 I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off and kept a 3.4 KD and a 660 SPM.

I watch Xbox videos and what the double KEMS and 100+s and what not are far from what rushing is in previous games. I've heard many Xbox youtubers say that this game they really had to slow down to what they were use to.

Hunter_80

Playing passive you mind camping I move around the Map all time and in a bad match I kill minimum 23 and I die Between 2 and 6 times maximum in a terrible match 10 times my ratio is 2,63 per match but I never camp if you are a camper please don't cry and f.... You for camper. I'm almost the number 1 at the world in team dead match sometimes the number one sometimes number 3 only because I never camp them just stop to cry campers

WiimotesRus02

Hunter_80 wrote:

Playing passive you mind camping I move around the Map all time and in a bad match I kill minimum 23 and I die Between 2 and 6 times maximum in a terrible match 10 times my ratio is 2,63 per match but I never camp if you are a camper please don't cry and f.... You for camper. I'm almost the number 1 at the world in team dead match sometimes the number one sometimes number 3 only because I never camp them just stop to cry campers

You probably think you're better than you actually are, because if you had the connection most people have I think it would be you crying, camper or not. Believe it, its fact..

Also, post a video of your gameplay, I want to see for myself whether its luck, luck and connection, or if you really are as good as you say..

Hunter_80

You are fool, obviously at begin I die a lot of times always negative but I'm continue moving around the map right know mi average is 1,69 in general 3,20 is my average filter per week, but the fact is if you camp always goes loose because you don't mouve when you take a respawn you can kill 3 or 4 guys minimum because the people playing this game are really foolish and they play together if you see the group first you can kill them all, mouve around the map use a muffler at beginning you goes day a lot but after some day you will play better I promise

if you don't want believe me just turning on your Wii U and find Master_Humter_80 I'm the number 5 around the world right know, is your decision mouve and learn to play or stop to cry and die

WiimotesRus02

Hunter_80 wrote:

You are fool, obviously at begin I die a lot of times always negative but I'm continue moving around the map right know mi average is 1,69 in general 3,20 is my average filter per week, but the fact is if you camp always goes loose because you don't mouve when you take a respawn you can kill 3 or 4 guys minimum because the people playing this game are really foolish and they play together if you see the group first you can kill them all, mouve around the map use a muffler at beginning you goes day a lot but after some day you will play better I promise

if you don't want believe me just turning on your Wii U and find Master_Humter_80 I'm the number 5 around the world right know, is your decision mouve and learn to play or stop to cry and die

I'm no fool and I've been playing these games for 4 years almost, so I don't need you to tell me how to play, and you don't even know how I play, but if you can do what you say you do, post a video so I can see for myself, thank you

sangoku116

The spawns are so bad. It's unbelievable.

Last night I had the most hilarious spawn deaths, all in the same game.  I die, spawn in the middle of 3 people pointing their guns at me, spawn again next to an IED, spawn again (seemed like a safe spawn) take ONE step, dog ate me, spawn again and I was immediately stabbed in the back.  After that one, I believe I was spawned OK most of the match.

GamebroCrazy

I can't believe you don't use butter to step up you're game...

DatBigSwitcha2

I can't believe it's not butter!

Go practice in Squads.

Hunter_80

Stop to camp and mouve around the map f.... Campers, I'm tired to read about you miserable macht all time crying if you don't mouve don't cry Campers