3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2014 7:09 PM by BreesinmyBush RSS

Can you please fix COD BO2 and Ghosts Lag Comp.? If not I'm never paying for your game again.

It can't be that I shoot an entire magazine into someones chest, just to die, and watch the kill cam, to where I don't shoot a single bullet. I've been using the Elgato Game Capture to record this happening, because IW felt the need to leave theater mode out of the game (just a coincidence, I think not). If this problem is not fixed, I will never buy this game again. Because II have a 100mb/s connection, I'm forced to play under these conditions. I have jumped through hoops just to play a decent game, such as shutting off my personal security, for my network. I don't feel there is a need for me to compromise my networks security just to play a game that is sub-par... I will be posting the games downfalls on You Tube.

• Re: Can you please fix COD BO2 and Ghosts Lag Comp.? If not I'm never paying for your game again.
          BkfstWidow

Hey TBCxChrOnicx,

Thanks for posting! I understand how frustrating it may be to encounter lag when playing online. However, there will always be some degree of lag with online play. Please keep in mind that the kill cam is not 100% accurate when it plays back due to the lag that comes with playing online. You can improve the amount of lag you are encountering by doing the following via Activision Support.

Best,

^MC ATVI Support

• Re: Can you please fix COD BO2 and Ghosts Lag Comp.? If not I'm never paying for your game again.

As stated before, I have done everything possible. I have an Open NAT, I have my console in the DMZ, my console has a static IP, and my firewall has been turned off. This is a very big problem, which I have been documenting. The kill cam might not be 100%, but when I shoot someone directly in the chest I get no hit markers, with a half/full clip. In the listing it states to hard wire my connection, which is impossible to do, when I do hard wire it, the lag gets worse. I've proven it's the lag comp., as I have funneled my connection, from 20mb/s to 3mb/s download speeds. I pay for 100mb/s connection, and I'm being punished for using it, as some of the other players are using smartphones over LTE to play multiplayer. Please keep in mind, this started with BO2. It's a waste of money, for me to buy another product, plus the DLC's. I play avidly on multiple platforms, but at some point I will refuse to buy this product. Please fix the lag comp, as it's all but my connection, and/or my settings (as I'm an IP admin). Once again, please look into fixing the real problems. It can't be that I'm roughly 1/2 second behind everyone else, while I'm pumping out 20mb/s and not going over 26ms ping.

BreesinmyBush

I have tried everything possible too.  This is unplayable, not fun, frustrating.  I die in lest then half a second while it takes me an entire clip to kill one guy.  Running around corners, or running in general is pointless as I will be killed before taking a breath.  I dont understand how this is fair.  I have top notch internet - still cant play this game.