7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2014 5:26 AM by Tommy92gunner RSS

Division placement?

So now that the first week of Clan Wars is over and done with, I'm starting to see some of these unlockables emerge. I've seen a handful of " Dead Gnome" Patches (Qualify for Gold Division or Higher in Clan Wars).

So what exactly decides your division placement? Do you need a certain amount of capture points? Or is it a mix of ratio between number of clan members and wins? I'm not sure what exactly determines your clans placement.

Latest reply: on Jan 19, 2014 5:26 AM by Replies: 7 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
      UndeadxP
        • Test #1
          Re: Division placement?

Since the new division lists and placements aren't out yet, noone really knows. The next CW is supposed to start in 36 minutes, but I've seen someplace saying it is pushed for another 8 hours (noon LA time, or 8pm LA time).

Last Edited: Dec 4, 2013 11:25 AM
          • Test #1

apparently your division from last clan war will carry over to this one

Last Edited: Dec 4, 2013 11:25 AM
              • Test #1

Not true, we were second in our gold divison war, this one has us at silver divison.  it makes no sense what they are basing it on.

Last Edited: Dec 4, 2013 12:49 PM
                  • Test #1

Did you recruit a lot of players? Only reason why you'd be in a lower division is because there are more clans with your current numbers. We stayed the same amount and got promoted from Bronze to Silver, seen many others on here who also got promoted, you're the first to say otherwise.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 1:51 AM
                • Test #1

This is how division placement works:

1 - It has nothing to do with if you placed first, second, third in your division

2- It has everything to do with WINS. Your clan has to keep playing through clan wars and through out non clan war times and win. The more wins you accrue as a clan and more active you are will promote you to a higher division.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 6:47 AM