3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2013 1:20 PM by Jackblawk RSS

My app wont let me sign in. error code 504

My app wont let me sign in. it just tells me to put my login info in again. also one time it said error code 504. I need help or some info.

• Re: My app wont let me sign in. error code 504
          OGHuxtable

Hello Jackblawk,

I will need more info about this Error message. Were you able to sign in before you received this message? What type of device are you using? Lastly, can you inform me what does the error message says?

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

firsly thank you for responding secondly the message also said , app timed out, and I am using a apple Ipad. But there has been another thing going on recently with the app. When I go to , create a account, and I press psn it brings me to my account for a single second then says for me to play my first call of duty multiplayer game when I have done it more than once but I actually got to acces my account at one or two points where it still had the outline screen part of my account where I could connect to game or look at my clan but when I pressed the back button it just said the same message about me playing my first game without the outlining. I hope this can help solve the problem. thanks again

Now i am having a different error code.error code 500