4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 6:05 PM by SavageHam RSS

Ghosts for PS4 crashing

Ok so I have Call of Duty Ghosts for PS4 and the multiplayer crashed the PS4 until I downloaded the first patch. For three days after that it would crash after I opened the game but after that it worked fine. After the recent patch it doesn't just crash, the game starts and then kicks me back to the Playstation home screen.

Latest reply: on Dec 5, 2013 6:05 PM by Replies: 4 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: Ghosts for PS4 crashing

I Have the same problem.

Last Edited: Dec 4, 2013 5:55 PM
          • Test #1

Hey Zayon56,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and updates? When doing so, please use a wired connection and some file may get corrupted when using a wireless connection. When deleting the game, also make sure to delete all associated game files. After completing the reinstall on a wire connection, launch the game. If that doesn't work, can you try deleting the game and all associated file one more time, and install a few free games, demos, movies, etc., then reinstall the game and updates on a wired connection. This should cause the game to install on a different portion of your Harddrive. Let me know if this addresses your issue.

Thanks,
            ^AJ

Last Edited: Dec 4, 2013 10:03 PM
            • Test #1

Yeah, I reinstalled it with a wired connection and now its works perfectly. Thanks man, saved me from a waste of $60.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 5:43 PM
                • Test #1

Hey there Zayon56,

Great to hear that you issue was resolved. I just want to thank you for your continued support, cooperation, and patience. Should you run into an issue in the future, don't hesitate to start a thread!

Thanks,

^AJ

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 6:05 PM