1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2013 7:02 PM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?
        xtlc2003

But what if the other 5 are camping too?

• 71. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?
          xtlc2003

Well you can't compare life to a video game. I'm almost 99.99% certain 99.99% of the "Rushers" in CoD if faced in real life by a gun fight would camp their @$$ off. But this is a game and although controlling an area is a legitimate play-style camping in Ghost is at epidemic perorations.

I'm admittedly not great plus I'm on the atrocious side of lag in this game so with this game's insane time to kill i'm not a "top tier" player by any means. But I've caught up to SOOO many campers in this game it's just embarrassing. They are not controlling an area by any means. They ADS down one hallway or corridor and that's it. If I come down that corridor then I'm dead, no chance at all, if I go behind him he's dead, no chance at all..... kind of boring. I mean I get it, these guys don't want to go 2k & 17d so I get why they do it. That's what I mean, the game as a whole, not just the maps but the time to kill, perks etc. all make this a campfest game..... It's just so slow..... This has been the only CoD that I haven't spent the first two or three weeks playing non-stop. I kid you not, i've clcked in a total of 11.62 hours since launch.... just not fun. I only clocked in 9 hours on MW3 but I bought that in the middle of the BO2 season and it got stolen from me like two months later but at the time i had it i did enjoy it more than Ghost

• 72. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?

Campers need to stop complaining about the things that help rushers and rushers need to stop complaining about the things that help campers end of story.

• 73. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?
              sennalike

People need to stop complaining. If people don't like the game they should just stop playing it.

• 74. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?

They all camp in this version....but you guys don't like it when video is posted....so I guess everyone loses. Disappointing. I have slowed down the play but it's like they know I'm there b4 I get set. And naming and shaming is forbidden here so I guess we are all FUKKED!!! That's for you IW.

• 75. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?
                  Gerbera

Chances are that they're sound whoring by using Amplify to hear footsteps.

• 76. Re: Camping: Your Opinions?
                    Foxhound-Pro

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Campers need to stop complaining about the things that help rushers and rushers need to stop complaining about the things that help campers end of story.

Yep. People need to adapt. Locking as arguments over playstyle quickly spiral out of control as this one somewhat did.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next