1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2013 5:24 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

You mean groundwar please. with most of the different games , tdm, kc,infect, domin, capture flag ya know?

Last Edited: Dec 3, 2013 11:28 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

yep this is top priority, the spawns arent hectic enough lets throw 6 more players into the mix.

Last Edited: Dec 3, 2013 1:07 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

We already know about the bad spawns and spawn killing it happens.  BUT i doubt they will fix that. so lets focus on the lag problem ,and other aspects they can change and more likely will.

Last Edited: Dec 3, 2013 2:17 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

Thanks for the hard work.  Patch was nice.  No music is music to my ears.  Nice gamepad features too...even though I don't play on it...and the battery died while I was playing so I couldn't enjoy them much, but nice nonetheless.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 2:05 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

who is "we" are you a dev? and i was being sarcastic. they fixed spawns plenty in past titles clearly have no clue. fix lag huh? you gonna pay for everyone with crap dsl etc to upgrade? i fail to see how anyone can fix that. if you want crap lobbies to go away then searching best is the only answer i see. until thats back things will stay the same.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 3:24 AM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

BobbyMcGee wrote:

fix lag huh? you gonna pay for everyone with crap dsl etc to upgrade?

Hang on a mo, its not people's internet, I know people with 50mb fibre optic that has the same issues as me. People have got to get it out of there heads its people with poor internet. And in the very beginning of MW3, lag was a huge problem, and they fixed it in the first two weeks of the game,

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 3:41 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

it doesnt matter what your connection is if host is across the ocean, or if in a south american lobby of teleporting enemies. i want the option to refine searches again, or at least the ability to see if the opposing team is mostly red bars. that is most of this lag issue i believe. i have no clue why its this way or how match making works, maybe they changed it due to bringing dedi's, but who knows if thats happening or why it isnt. i dont understand why we are promised progress and every time take steps backwards.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 3:49 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

BobbyMcGee wrote:

it doesnt matter what your connection is if host is across the ocean, or if in a south american lobby of teleporting enemies. i want the option to refine searches again, or at least the ability to see if the opposing team is mostly red bars. that is most of this lag issue i believe. i have no clue why its this way or how match making works, maybe they changed it due to bringing dedi's, but who knows if thats happening or why it isnt. i dont understand why we are promised progress and every time take steps backwards.

That's not what I'm saying, I play with Americans all the time, have done for over 3 years with little problems. The lag we're seeing today, or more specifically on the U, is quite unique. It hasn't got much to do where anybody is from..

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 4:01 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

Yep, just read the notes, they fixed such game breaking issues I can hardly wait to get on and feed everybody's stats. I guess no answers to lag problems and dedicated servers is all the answers we need..

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 4:08 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

in my experience it does...

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 4:09 AM