We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!
|Aug. 5, 2014|
- Vulture now lives for 90 seconds (in line with sentry gun).
- Juggernaut buffs.
- Assault movement spead increased 15%
- Support movement speed increased 5%
- Assault/Support Juggernaut now have focus perk
- Loki buffs.
- Large rod can now be fired every 4 seconds instead of 7
- Rod fires at 1.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds after trigger pull
- Small rods now fire at 0.3 seconds instead of 0.5 seconds after trigger pull
- Added ability to name teams when using broadcaster mode.
- Added team name to playercard when in spectator mode.
- When eSports rules are enabled for SND on Strikezone, the non-destroyed version of the map is now always used.
- Removed d-pad helper icon when in first/third person spectator mode.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Fix for rare loss of rank issue that could occur when swapping between 360/X1.
- Fix for SND round not ending when an entire team has been killed.
- Fixed issue where player could trigger a 10 second cap instead of 5 after stepping off and on a neutral flag.
- Fixed issue that allowed players to see enemy positions in the options menu minimap during the killcam.
- Improved patch unlock requirements UI:
- Added patch, quip, and unlock requirements.
- Fixed persistent “NEW” icon that would occur with extra loadouts.
- Updated safeguard to send out a standard notification of a kill.
- Fixed rare end of match crash.
- Hunted Victor Operation fix: works better with gun game, previous fix only allowed top player to get credit, now we allow top 3 (consistent with FFA).
- Hijacker Operation fix: operation would get stuck at tier 2, it now rolls properly back to 0/10 tier 2 for players.
- Fixed an issue where bots in reinforce would not leave a flag after capturing.
- Added reset stats option for max prestige players.
- Added new menu music for Extinction and MP.
- Updated the hitmarker color to orange when it's the killing hit.
- Added leaderboards for Drop Zone and Reinforce.
- Enemy Oracle pings now show an orange Oracle symbol on the player hud, indicating they are outlined.
- Tooth bonus pool now offers one bonus tooth per day.
- Engineers can now fire their pistol while repairing the drill.
- Engineers no longer take damage from traps.
- Balancing updates for the Death Machine.
- Feral Vision no longer displays the colored overlay.
- Deployed launcher ammo refills now receive more ammo.
- Players running the Pistols Only relic are now excluded from the “Purchase a new weapon” challenge.
- Fixed issue where background award did not unlock after level completion with a Relic.
- Improvements to the Vanguard logic in Awakening.
- Updated door logic for Ark interior sequence in Awakening.
- Fixed the gas exploit on Mayday.
- Fixed the Drill exploit on Mayday.
- Fixed issue in Chaos mode where players would T-pose.
- Fixed issue with Seeders being included in Seeker challenges.
- Balancing updates for all maps.
|July 1, 2014|
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
|June 3, 2014|
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Golden Knife: Faster melee weapon available at prestige 5.
- Golden PDW: Automatic firing secondary available at prestige 10.
- New Multiplayer lobby music.
- Reverted changes associated with the Grenade Turret
- 5 new Relics
- 5 new Prestige Ranks
|May 13, 2014|
- Improved FFA spawn logic.
- Improved TDM/KC/Cranked spawning logic.
- Updated Blitz spawn logic for online matches.
- Reduced headshot multiplier: No longer allow for 1 body, 1 head shot kills.
- Max and Min damage range reduced.
- Slight increase to kick.
- Aim down sight time faster. Now in line with other SMGs.
- Max and Min damage range reduced.
- Damage reduction always applied when the player is jumping, crouched or prone. Removed IED position check relative to player.
- Thermobaric Grenades
- Now do 1/2 max health in hardcore modes.
- Squad Mate - Reduced Accuracy & Fire Rate. Swapped Weapon to mp443.
- Update to DOM to allow 2, 5 minute rounds for eSports playlist, and with eSports mode in Private Match and System Link.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Fixed elite clan tag spoofing issue.
- Fixed issue that allowed access to friends list in offline menus.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracked Operations and Progressed Operations loadout builder would not properly select items.
- Added popup message if a user tries to join on a blocked user from the recently met player list.
- Fixed an issue where the New Icons for heads/uniforms/etc would appear in private match.
- Fixed new icon to only appear on the "Heads" button when you have new heads of the gender you're using.
- Improvements to map voting.
- Fix In Game Store Image Stuttering when moving between images.
- Fixes hardcore audio alias for kill confirmed.
- Adds proper friendly alias for blitz friendly scoring.
- New Game Mode - Reinforce:
- Reinforce is a competitive round based game mode. When a player is killed that player will stay out of the game until someone on his team captures a control point. There are multiple ways to win. Capture and hold 2 control points, wipe out the enemy team, or capture all 3 flags for an instant victory.
- Gun Game
- Final kill now requires a throwing knife kill.
- Players can scavenge throwing knives.
|Apr. 22, 2014|
- MTAR-X: Reduced head-shot damage multiplier.
- Restrict DLC weapons for clan v clan & esports mode.
- Fixes dock exploit area in Whiteout.
- Fixed map exploit on Freight so deployable boxes no longer stick to the gate.
- Fixed map exploit on Warhawk so deployables no longer stick to the fence.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Fixed invites not being processed properly during a loading screen in Multiplayer.
- Adjusted Domination spawn logic to make it less likely for defenders to spawn near a flag if it is being captured.
- Fix for 4096 error.
- Fix for wiretap perk to work properly in Hardcore modes.
- Fixed issue that classified non-sliding kills as sliding kills if the user died mid-slide.
- Fix to default killstreak highlight to last one selected.
- Fixed issue that allowed the user to navigate menus while accepting a clan invite.
- Fixed flare audio after player leaves helo gunner.
- Fixed hardcore audio alias for kill confirmed.
- Added proper friendly alias for blitz friendly scoring.
- Fix to properly show a popup dialog if a user tries to join on someone from the recently met player list that is a blocked user.
- Added killcam for Night Owl deaths.
- Fixed character scene offset causing misalignment of some characters.
- “Chaos Mode” for Extinction.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed challenges that were providing more than one skill point.
- Casual mode does not write to leaderboards.
- Fixed issue where player models could appear stuck when taking large amounts of damage at once.
- Improvements to drill placement logic.
- Armor is now invulnerable when the Tank Class skill is active.
- Late joining, spectating and players in Last Stand will now be teleported to the final Breeder fight if triggered without them.
- Fixed case where players could prevent the Breeder from spawning on Nightfall.
- Improved alien navigation and pathing.
- Improved wall and ceiling navigation for aliens.
- Updated Kraken smash and cool down logic.
- Fixed ingredient issue where some combinations prevented creation.
- Fixed cases where players could not turn a Rhino into a pet when using a Relic.
- Improvements to clipping to prevent players from getting to undesirable locations.
- Improvements to the Tesla Traps behavior.
- Improved clipping to prevent players from placing the drill in undesirable locations.
- MAAWS stability and tracking improvements.
- Drill cannot be removed from the Drillbot after being placed.
- Replaced the Drill waypoint icon after completing the defend from afar sequence.
- Late joining, spectating players and players in Last Stand will now be teleported to the Kraken fight if triggered without them.
- Improvements to pillage locations.
- Deployed items in the lower portion of the ship are removed allowing for new item placement on the top deck of Mayday.
- Friendly Seeder Turrets no longer prevent the gas sequence from triggering.
- Intel audio snippets now play in game after being collected.
- EMP effect from the Kraken no longer impacts skill point menu access.
- Fixed crafting scoring exploit where players would mistakenly receive funds when canceling crafting.
|Apr. 8, 2014|
- Added killstreak point rewards for KC, DOM and Grind game types to promote objective play:
- KC: Half point rewarded for collecting tags.
- DOM: Half point rewarded for changing a flag to Neutral, and another half point from neutral to Captured.
- Grind: Half point rewarded for each tag banked.
|Apr. 3, 2014|
- Fix for the infinite tactical grenade glitch.
- Drop Zone added to the playlist.
- All submachine guns except for the MTAR-X and the Ripper received a min damage range increase.
- The Bizon and the CBJ-MS received a max damage range increase.
- Preferred Weapon calculation fix.
- Fix for an exploit where players could put Muzzle Brakes on weapons with integrated silencers.
- Fixed a minor bug where the loadout restricted icons didn't update for clients when MLG rules are toggled.
- Fixed out of map exploit with sat com and ballistic vests.
- Fix for exploit in Sovereign.
- Fix for exploit in Freight.
- Fix for rock penetration exploit in Whiteout.
- Fix for the mod that could change the killstreak classification from Assault to Support.
- If the user gets a party invite while in the Safe Area options, the invitation window will pop up but functionality will be split.
- Fixed an issue where in some locations players could move while the pause menu is open.
- Make it so that MOTD won't pop up if you are navigating through menus via the Kinect menu auto nav system.
- Fixed an issue where the Friends List button helper appeared in a menu when it should not have.
- MP Level up sound update.
- Fix for the player’s match summary screen.
- Ammo crate bug fix so you no longer improperly drop your weapon.
- Fix so the player won't experience a black screen if a Helo Pilot is called out while watching a killcam.
- Fixed an issue where unlocked squad members would only have a knife.
- Dog killstreak icon will now be a wolf when the wolf guard dog skin is selected.
- Improved bots behavior when using melee killstreaks.
- fixed bug to Prevent jugs from collecting equipment that they can no longer deploy.
- New Multiplayer lobby music.
- Added the ability to build loadouts based on operations, or completely randomize them.
- Memory optimizations to improve performance.
- FX optimizations to improve performance.
- Slowed down Seekers by defaulting to walk initially before they run at players.
- Improved difficulty balancing across solo and co-op.
- Fixed issues with container spawns not always triggering.
- Introduced the Alien Armory and the collectible alien “Teeth” system.
- Updated attachments privileges for the M27 and LSAT.
- Adjusted the solo hardcore Nightfall difficulty.
- Adjusted the offset positions for some of the weapons to better align them with the bottom of the pillage locker.
- Fixed some locations that allowed players to pick up/purchase items through geo.
- Moved some scavenge items that were clipping into geo and unobtainable.
- Updated the solo and co-op hardcore difficulties.
- Updated the hardcore challenges to better reflect what challenges should be triggered and where.
- Adjusted the spawn table to prevent aliens from spawning in undesired locations.
- Reduced the melee damage of the Phantom in solo.
- Fixed lobby focus issues with entering and exiting videos.
- Update the “Long Shot” challenge for Nightfall.
- Fixed FX issues with flares not always displaying the green FX.
- Fix conflicts between a placed IMS and some traps.
- Fix issue for late joiners so that they could contribute to active challenges.
- Pet aliens can no longer cause the “Melee Only” challenges to fail when they kill an alien.
- Players no longer see weapon based challenges when the “Pistols Only” Relic is active.
- Fixed case where if a user holds the ADS button while they fire a Venom-X gun and continued to hold the button the grenade explosion and effect would be invisible. (Nightfall and Mayday)
- Fixed case where some challenges were awarding multiple skill points.
- Cleaned up logic for deployable items between hosts and clients.
- Fixed host migration issues with locker keys not displaying in the HUD.
- Last stand icon no longer shows in coop games after being revived.
- Included Rhino kills on the “Kills” leaderboard.
- Fixed spawning animation issues after a host migration.
- Integrated new lobby music for each map.
- Disabled the ability to activate special abilities while controlling the Trinity Rocket.
- Removed Burst Fire as an attachment for locker weapons.
|Mar. 4, 2014|
- Allow Free Fall to be available for everyone.
- All challenges are now active operations at once.
- Main Menu layout update.
- Update to Gold Camo tracking. Now shows how many camos left to unlock Gold.
- Added Hunted Free For All leaderboard.
- Added Weapon Operations to the Operations menu.
- Removed tracker sight exploit on Warhawk.
- Prevents players from inappropriately modifying 'kick' messages.
- Anti-cheat tool updates.
- Made changes to Clan v Clan: Remove bomb timer sounds, and restrict Ghillie suit use.
- Fix for not allowing people in an eSports system link game from viewing third person.
- Fixes issue where CODCaster icon was erroneously showing up for remote players on a private match client machine.
- Fixed issue that could cause a user to get booted for repeatedly changing classes during match.
- Fixed issue where preset camera buttons were not working while the fullscreen map is up.
- Added LAN support.
- Kinect voice command fix for selecting game modes.
- Fixed incorrect messaging that could occur for local parties.
- Fix to destroy planted explosives if they are placed on top of a care package and then care package is claimed before explosive.
- Fix for players that switch teams to see correct colored notifications when their allies use kill streaks.
- Fix KD history not updating in team matches that expire on time.
- Fixed the title only displaying the first two characters of the user's gamertag in a Private Match lobby when that user does not have the same map packs as host.
- Fixed weapon information in Player Card to allow proper weapons to be seen in clan details.
- Fixed minor graphical bug related to UI rendering.
- Various bug fixes regarding non-active controllers following invites.
- Fixed a thermal sight issues that could allow the user to skip the raise animation.
- Fix for player "Time Played" category overlapping text.
- Fixing issues where guest accounts can open the leaderboards menu.
- Fixed an issue where the challenge "Sponge III" was not tracking as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the XP points popup showed for kills in killcams.
- Fixed issue where monthly/all time filters didn't work for the squads leaderboards.
- Fixed rare instance where player is unable to call out a killstreak or care package after earning.
- Casual mode added to Local and Solo matches - limited achievements available and no leaderboard posting.
- Hardcore Mode added to Local, Solo, and Custom Matches for Point of Contact and Nightfall.
- Numerous fixes to Nightfall.
- Reduced the radius for Explosive Ammo.
- Fixed a cash exploit while dropping money.
- Fixed a bad location on Nightfall for one of the Stay in the Marked Area challenges.
- Nightfall now properly tracks "Mission's Completed" on the Player Card.
- Point of Contact and Nightfall Leaderboards now both properly track Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The columns were reversed in previous TUs.
|Feb. 20, 2014|
- Added leaderboards for Gun Game.
- Added functionality to view the clans of remote players.
- Allowing soldiers to invite to clan in Call of Duty App.
- Added extra loadout slot support for Call of Duty App.
- Added link to the store from customization submenus.
- Added diamond clan icons to clan details page.
- Fixed lag that could occur when host rapidly changed classes.
- Fixed crash that could occur when player is killed while controlling a vehicle killstreak.
- Performance improvements for modes using bots.
- Fixed loss of controller issue that occurred when second controller signed in after a non-signed in first controller tried accessing the store.
- Host migration optimizations.
- Fixed lost connection issue that could occur when lobby breaks after accepting the game invite.
- Fixed reactive motion jitter issues with local split-screen players.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Patched 3rd person throw animations for explosives when using the Riotshield. This change moves the shield to the side exposing the thrower to attack.
- Removes delay for lobby member broadcaster icon when enabling/disabling it.
- Fixed a bug where MLG spectators couldn’t see enemies shooting on the minimap.
- Fix null string translation bug found when playing eSports rules coming out of spectate.
- Fixed cycle players button not functioning when the mini-map is displayed.
- Fixed issue that caused the eSports rule set header to carry over onto the system link menu.
- Fix for muted user icon incorrectly displaying.
- Fixed Party Chat to be disabled properly in S&D, S&R, Infected.
- Fixed Infected UI issue where players can make it appear as though they have strike packages available.
- Killstreak count is correctly maintained across rounds in SD/SR/Blitz.
- Fixed some spawn issues specific to Stormfront.
- Fixed broken operations (must play one ranked game to fix data).
- Rebalanced spawns on Ignition.
- Improved spawns on Whiteout.
- Fixed issue where players can make the bomb disappear by planting on top of their IMS/SatCom, then destroying the placeable.
- Fixed the progress bar improperly displaying "contested" if 2 players entered the flag's capture radius, then one player left or was killed.
- Fixed rapid fire popping animations that would occur when deploying an IMS or Sentry then immediately pressing up on the d-pad.
- Fix Infected bug where PDW was not shown initially when spawning in.
- Fixed text overlap when highlighting clan vs clan playlist.
- Fixed sign-in issues that would occur when accessing the store with different controllers.
- Fixed error with Clan Roster menu.
- Fixed issue where some camo’s were not applied correctly in game.
- “Escapes” leaderboard is now displayed in the correct order.
- We now track Armory level completions as “Escapes” on the Escapes leaderboard.
- Undiscovered Truths achievement now unlocks properly.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes switch back to their pistol after reviving players.
- Removed an audio buzz that played prior to an intel clip starting.
- Fixed issue where aliens would disappear during the final Breeder fight.
- Fixed case where the locker key that had been collected did not show up in the HUD.
- Fixed Breeder sometimes not attacking players.
- Updated the egg throwing logic for the Breeder to improve engagement.
- Updated the final battle logic with the Breeder for when it is injured.
- Fixed some challenges:
- Turned off Phantom in the air challenge.
- Changed where the “kill Seekers before they explode” challenge appears.
- Fixed issue where challenge ring would not appear for “Stay in circle” challenge.
- Marked aliens” challenge no longer marks “pets” as targets.
- Reordered challenges so there will be enough challenges using the pistols only Relic in solo in Nightfall.
- Fixed issue where intel collected would read “0 out of 13” instead of “1 out of 13”.
- Made improvements to how intel is tracked globally across maps.
- Fixed issue where splash message would sometimes not appear when scavenging.
- Solo play balancing fixes in Nightfall first Breeder battle.
- Fixed an issue where outro movie would hang if other players readied up while the move was playing.
- Fixed some map exploits in Nightfall.
- Fixed an exploit with the deployable money feature.
- Fixed issue with voice location callouts playing during the Breeder fights.
- Fixed issue with voice over playing when players are in last stand or when a player has died.
- Added Relic bonus to the post game score screen.
- Improved the reliability of triggering the Nightfall Easter Egg.
|Jan. 28, 2014|
- Killstreak count maintained across rounds in Search and Destroy, Search and Rescue and Blitz.
- Shorten countdown timer for Clan v Clan playlist.
- Extinction alien balance adjustments.
- PLAYLIST UPDATE: Gun Game replacing Heavy Duty.
- PLAYLIST UPDATE: Adding Hunted FFA.
- PLAYLIST UPDATE: Add eSports Rules to Clan v Clan (except friendly fire), and 1-4 persons can join.
- Added Heavy Duty health options to Private Match.
- IED damage adjustment based on player stance and IED location (for damage reduction: jump over IEDs below you, go prone for overhead IEDs).
- Added Operation progress bar to the After Action Report that pops up after MP matches.
- New MP lobby menu music.
- Social feed addition.
- New stick layout options for Southpaw.
- Disable party chat in Search and Rescue, Search and Destroy and Infected.
- Added 5 new Prestige Ranks to Extinction.
- Customization for player appearances (Create a Soldier) added to Extinction.
- Fixed Sniper animation issue that could break the viewmodel.
- Load time improvements for Flooded, Strikezone, Warhawk.
- Fixed a couple bots related performance issues.
- Fixed loss of functionality issue that would occur when two crates were stacked if player attempted to capture bottom crate.
- In Private match, disable “Start Match” if party members are missing selected map.
- Fixed rare case of incorrect bot display amount in Private match.
- Various spawn improvements.
- Prevent players from using more loadouts than normal.
- Block users from sharing camos and reticles that aren’t previously unlocked.
- Anti-cheat prevention improvements.
Weapon / Perk Balance
- Dead Silence/Amplify Adjustment - Dead Silence completely silent including equipment, sliding, and footsteps. Amplify users can still hear a scaled down version of the footsteps and sliding sounds.
- Slight AK12 Increase on view kick.
- Adjusted reload times on L115 and USR.
- Reduce burst fire cool down of MSBS.
- Removed stalls caused by the host changing loadout in eSports games.
- Silent plant, silent defuse in Search and Destroy.
- Added killstreak count to eSports scoreboard.
- Improvements to MLG Broadcast mode for highlighted players.
- Added Domination flag capture bar to Broadcast mode.
- Added R3 to toggle enemy player outlines in Broadcast mode.
- Prevent eSports players (except COD Caster) from switching to 3rd Person Spectate cam.
- Added ability to select players when mini-map is enlarged in eSports.
- Fixed FOV issue that occurred in Broadcast mode.
- Fixed functionality issue that occurred if both thumbsticks were pressed while spectating a mantling player.
- Fixed issue which kept eSports rules enabled after losing internet connection.
- Add notification when spectated player gets a kill in Broadcast mode.
- Fixed text overlap bug that occurred when mini-map was enlarged.
- Better team identification in the MLG hud.
- Fixed killfeed color bug that occurred for spectators.
- Prevent crashes when COD Caster changed teams quickly.
- Restrict Ghillie Suits when eSports rules enabled (replaces with different game models).
- Fixed a Broadcaster Mode bug where the preset camera indicator wasn't getting reset between rounds.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Added team names to in-game scoreboard for Broadcast mode.
- Restrict Tracker Sights in eSports rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in eSports rules.
- Additional Broadcast mode fixes (better team identification in the HUD, simplified Scoreboard toggle, etc).
- Additional eSports fixes.
- Kinect voice handling improvements.
- Fixed an issue where long names could get cut-off in certain UI elements.
- Fix for potential functionality loss when split screen guest signed out.
- Adjusted difficulty of slide based operations.
- Reduced lean, point blank & rescue reticle challenge requirements.
- Search and Destroy bomb plant and defuse timers no longer wait for the weapon swap before starting.
- Fixed matchmaking issue in Squads.
- Display new icon in Operations when re-rolling Operations.
- Fixed rare cases of losing Sentry Gun killstreak when killed while placing.
- Menu fix for Operations.
- Fixed bug that would show improper time value in match countdown timer.
- Maniac, Juggernaut Recon and the Michael Myers are invisible to tracker and thermal sights.
- Fixing bug where the playercards in Squad Reports were only updated if you went into the friends list or squad mode first.
- Defaults loadouts correctly reflect the actual loadout in Private match.
- Free For All scoreboard adjustment.
- Fixed Trinity Rocket cancellation issue.
- MP Lobby improvement for Character Display.
- Combat Knife stats accuracy improvement.
- Fixed friends list shuffle that would occur for clans that had members across platforms.
- Killcam no longer goes underground on Warhawk.
- Improved audio ambient system in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Squads issue that would change mode icon when playing with a split screen guest.
- Fixed core playlist selection reset issue.
- Private match loadout bug fix.
- Additional customization options added for Infected in Private match.
- Improvements to Infected game mode.
- Optimization to generic UI elements.
- Fixed issue that could occur when squad member had specialist set as streak reward.
- Fixed minor VFX issue.
- Fixed under water killstreak exploit.
- Increased XP earned from completed Operations.
- Fixed issue that occurred when leader would leave clan.
- Fixed Bromance Clan Op issue.
- Fixed viewmodel loss issue in Safeguard.
- Fixed rare challenges issue in Safeguard.
- Fixed issue where some achievements could not be earned when moving from current generation to next generation platforms.
- Optimized some FX to improve game stability and performance.
- Fixed Trinity rocket issue where black/white overlay would remain on screen.
- Fixed Trinity rocket issue where laptop could not be put away.
- Improvements to the "Leper" challenge so that it appears closer to players.
- Added "COD Account" selection to the Extinction menu to improve account linking for Extinction players.
- Fixed bug where the "Death Machine" could obtain specialty ammunition.
- Fixed issue where players defaulted to pistol after revival.
- Fixed issue with accepting invites from custom Extinction matches where players would lose menu focus.
- Fixed issue where double XP was not resetting when going into solo, custom or split screen lobbies.
- Added a double XP icon to the Extinction lobby for when double XP is active.
- Fixed trophy issues where players could not plant any more trophies even though it had not been depleted after throwing a hypno-knife.
- Fixed issue where Feral Instincts would not default back to normal view after it depleted.
- Added the rank and icon to the Extinction end game scoreboard.
- Fixed issue where challenge timer would not appear when joining a game while a challenge is active.
- Fixed issue where Relic bonus was not appearing in the end game scoreboard.
- Balancing tweaks to the Sentry Gun and Death Machine abilities.
- Added ranks to the in game splash notification message when a player ranks up.
- Added player Patches to splash notifications for deployment items.
- The Riotshield icon now tracks ammo while the shield is stowed.
- Fixed issue where players would have no weapon on ladders.
- Fixed issue where players would lose their weapon after getting off a ladder.
|Dec. 23, 2013|
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploit fix.
|Dec. 19, 2013|
- Fixes the in-game currency when trying to buy stuff in Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland.
|Dec. 12, 2013|
- Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen.
- Fixed black screen issue that would occasionally occur in clan wars bonus playlist.
- Fix for a rare bots crash.
- Improved operations functionality.
- MSBS Range reduced.
- MSBS no longer 2 shot kill to arms and lower legs (rewards accuracy).
- Fire rate on MSBS and Burst Fire Attachment reduced.
- Fix for 360 users that were missing Free Fall bonus map once they upgraded to Xbox One.
- Fix for store images sometimes not appearing properly in the store.
- Fixed a bug where the friends list would not refresh for controllers other than the first slot.
- Fix for past title entitlements not appearing properly.
- Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist.
- Fixed inconsistencies between SP and MP for a few patches and backgrounds.
- Fixed rare issue with blinking objects (IED, SAT COM) if player left shortly after using.
- Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode.
- Menu optimization for clan wars.
- Fix for going to the store from the create-a-soldier menu.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts.
- Fixed bots so they can open doors (Warhawk/Freight).
- Fix for splitscreen issue when going to the store.
- Blitz bug fixes.
- Host migration timer bug fixes.
- Fix for potentially not showing the in game "controller removed" popup.
- Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle.
- Fixed a couple bugs with the new icon.
- Fix to clear unlock data when leaving post game lobbies to prevent seeing online unlock in offline modes and vice versa.
- Added scrolling animation to social feed ticker.
- Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights.
- Fixed long pause when enabling eSports mode after returning from non-eSports game mode.
- Fixed a bug where the bomb planting bar would flash when spectating someone who planted the bomb earlier in the match.
- Added icon to indicate bomb carrier on scoreboard in eSports mode.
- Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes.
- Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation.
- Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM.
- Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact.
- Fixed animation issue when pressing RT before riotshield was out.
|Dec. 2, 2013|
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed issues that would occur after resuming from suspension.
- Improved backend multiplayer stability.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur when using a guest account.
- Fixed issue with calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy's jammer left the player in laptop view.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues.
- Fixed Blitz freecam bug which caused Ghosts portals to always be blue and Federation orange.
- Fixed a freecam bug where the friendly team on the minmap could change color between rounds.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog's extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Improved controller pairing functionality.
- Added a lock in multiplayer round start/end to prevent game from ending incorrectly.
- Added hardcore option for Domination leaderboards.
- Fixed overlap bug with the spectated playcard and the spectator map.
- Fix to set a default reticle when switching a weapon's sights.
- Fixed an FFA specific issue where players didn't spawn into the correct version of Strikezone.